A Proposal of Multi-Scale Urban Disaster Mitigation Planning that Takes Regional Issues into Consideration
U Hiroi*, Akito Murayama**, Yoshihiro Chiba*, Hisashi Komatsu*, Masafumi Mori*, Keiichi Yamada***, Masato Yamazaki*, and Nobuo Fukuwa*
*Disaster Mitigation Research Center, Nagoya University
Furo-Cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya 464-8603, Japan
**Department of Urban Engineering, School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656 Japan
***Nagoya Urban Development Public Corporation
1-1-1 Kanayama-cho, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0023, Japan
-  Sumida City Office, “MANU City Building Research Institute : Investigation Report for Kyojima Area Community Building Project,” Feb., 1996 (in Japanese).
-  Cabinet Secretariat in Japan, “National Resilient Master Plan,” (in Japanese), http://www.cas.go.jp/jp/seisaku/kokudo_kyoujinka /pdf/kk-honbun-h240603.pdf [accessed June 2014]
-  Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in Japan, “Ground Design for National Land Planning 2050,” (in Japanese), http://www.mlit.go.jp/kokudoseisaku/kokudoseisaku_tk3_000043 .html [accessed July, 2014]
-  T. Yai, “Mechanism and Fact of American Traffic Plan in Metropolitan Area,” Transportation Engineering, Vol.33, No.3, pp. 13-21, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  U. Hiroi, A. Murayama, H. Komatsu, and M. Mori, “The Research for Resilient Metropolitan Area from a Long-term Viewpoint,” Investigation Report for the Research Institute of Science and Technology for Society, JST, April. 2013 (in Japanese).
-  U. Hiroi, Y. Hada, S. Nagamatsu, N. Sekiya, and K. Sato, “Study about the National Land Policy in Metropolitan Area concerning Resilient for Disasters,” Research Report concerning Support Project for National Land Policy in The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, March, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  K. Yamada, “Development of Regional Plan for Mitigation, Research Report in Nagoya Urban Institute,” No.116, March, 2015 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Sawazaki, A. Murayama, and H. Shimizu, “Recovery Planning Methods in The Development of The Unified New Orleans Plan (UNOP),” AIJ Journal of Technology and Design, Vol.20, No.45, pp. 735-740, June, 2014 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Sawazaki, A. Murayama, and H. Shimizu, “Considering Long-Range Land Use Plan Using Data of Population Change and Complex Disaster – Toward Disaster Mitigation Urnab Planning in Tokai 4 Prefectures –,” Report of the City Planning Institute of Japan, No.14, June, 2015 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.