Computer-Assisted Databasing of Disaster Management Information Through Natural Language Processing
Kentaro Inui*1, Yotaro Watanabe*2, Kenshi Yamaguchi*1, Shingo Suzuki*3, Hiroko Koumoto*4, Naoko Kosaka*5, Akira Koyama*5, Tomohiro Kokogawa*5, and Yuji Maeda*5
*1Graduate School of Information Science, Tohoku University
Aoba, Sendai, Japan
*2Knowledge Discovery Research Laboratories, NEC Corporation, Japan
*3Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University, Japan
*4Graduate School of Environment and Disaster Research, Tokoha University, Japan
*5Secure Platform Laboratories, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Japan
-  D. Feng, G. Burns, and E. Hovy, “Extracting data records from unstructured biomedical full text,” EMNLP-CoNLL 2007, 2007.
-  M. Higashida, M. Sugiyama, H. Takeda, T. Yamamoto, Y. Maeda, and H. Hayashi, “Analysis of Information Processing Patterns Appeared at Emergency Operation Center Training,” Outline of Social Safety and Science, Vol.30, 2012.
-  F. Ichinose, Y. Maeda, N. Kosaka, M. Higashida, M. Sugiyama, H. Takeda, T. Yamamoto, and H. Hayashi, “A Fundamental Study of Efficiency of Information Processing in Emergency Operations Center,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 206-215, 2014.
-  J. Kazama, S. D. Saeger, K. Kuroda, M. Murata, and K. Torisawa, “A Bayesian Method for Robust Estimation of Distributional Similarities,” Proc. of ACL 2010, 2010.
-  T. Kudo and Y. Matsumoto, “Japanese Dependency Analysis using Cascaded Chunking,” Proc. of CoNLL 2002, 2002.
-  T. Kudo, K. Yamamoto, and Y. Matsumoto, “Appliying Conditional Random Fields to Japanese Morphological Analysis,” Proc. of EMNLP 2004, 2004.
-  J. Lafferty, A. McCallum, and F. Pereira, “Conditional Random Fields: Probabilistic Models for Segmenting and Labeling Sequence Data,” Proc. of ICML-2001, 2001.
-  Q. Li, H. Ji, and L. Huang, “Joint Event Extraction via Structured Prediction with Global Features,” Proc. of ACL 2013, 2013.
-  R. McDonald, F. Pereira, S. Kulick, S. Winters, Y. Jin, and P. White, “Simple algorithms for complex relation extraction with applications to biomedical IE,” Proc. of ACL 2005, 2005.
-  R. T. Mcdonald, R. S. Winters, M. Mandel, Y. Jin, P. S. White, and F. Pereira, “An Entity Tagger for Recognizing Acquired Genomic Variations in Cancer Literature,” Bioinformatics, Vol.20, No.17, 2004.
-  E. Minkov and L. Zettlemoyer, “Discriminative learning for joint template filling,” Proc. of ACL 2012, 2012.
-  N. Okazaki, “CRFsuite: a fast implementation of Conditional Random Fields (CRFs),” 2007.
-  S. Sekine, K. Sudo, and C. Nobata, “Extended Named Entity Hierarchy,” Proc. of LREC 2002, 2002.
-  T. Hashimoto and S. Nakamura, “Construction of a corpus with an extended named entity tag – White paper, books, core data of Yahoo! Answers,” Proceedings of the 16th annuarl conference of the Association for Natural Language Processing, pp. 916–919, 2008 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.