Dynamic Simulation Research of Overburden Strata Failure Characteristics and Stress Dependence of Metal Mine
Kang Zhao, Zhongqun Guo, and Youzhi Zhang
School of Architectural and Surveying Engineering, Jiangxi University of Science and Technology
No.86, Hongqi Ave., Ganzhou. Jiangxi 341000, P. R. China
-  C. L. Wang, “Spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of microseismic events in deep mining,” Disaster Advances, Vol.6, No.9, pp. 26-31, 2013.
-  L. Andrzej and I. Zbigniew, “Space-time clustering of seismic events and hazard assessment in the Zabrze-Bielszowice coal mine,” Poland, Int. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol.46, pp. 918-928, 2009.
-  L. L. Driad, F. Lahaie, H. M. Al, J. P. Josien, P. Bigarre, and J. F. Noirel, “Seismic and geotechnical investigations following a rockburst in a complex French mining district,” Int. Journal of Coal Geology, Vol.64, pp. 66-78, 2005.
-  J. P. Zhou, Y. D. Jiang, and X. F. Xian, “Analytical method for estimating reservoir pressure distribution and fault stability in porous rock during fluid injection,” Disaster Advances, Vol.6, No.5, pp. 61-68, 2013.
-  W. J. Yu, J. S. Yang, and T. Feng, “Global stability evaluation indexes of the filled stope in mining coal mine and example,” Disaster Advances, Vol.6, No.S4, pp. 277-282, 2013.
-  C. Gokceoglu, H. Sonmeza, and A. Kayabasi, “Predicting the deformation moduli of rock masses,” Int. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol.40, pp. 701-710, 2003.
-  T. Ambrozic and G. Turk, “Prediction of subsidence due to underground mining by artificial neural networks,” Computers & Geosciences, Vol.29, No.5, pp. 627-637, 2003.
-  W. Z. Ren, C. M. Guo, Z. Q. Peng, and Y. G. Wang, “Model experimental research on deformation and subsidence characteristics of ground and wall rock due to mining under thick overlying terrane,” Int. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol.47, pp. 614-624, 2010.
-  K. S. Woo, E. Eberhardt, B. Rabus, D. Stead, and A. Vyazmensky, “Integration of field characterisation, mine production and InSAR monitoring data to constrain and calibrate 3-D numerical modelling of block caving-induced subsidence,” Int. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol.53, pp. 166-178, 2012.
-  A. Vyazmensky, D. Stead, D. Elmo, and A. Moss, “Numerical analysis of block caving- induced instability in large open pit slopes: A finite element/discrete element approach,” Rock mechanics and rock engineering, Vol.43, pp. 21-39, 2010.
-  W. C. Zhu, Y. J. Zuo, S. M. Shang, Z. H. Li, and C. A. Tang, “Numerical simulation of instable failure of deep rock tunnel triggered by dynamic disturbance,” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, Vol.26, pp. 915-921, 2007.
-  K. Zhao and J. A. Wang, “Numerical simulation on AE temporal and spatial characteristics of rock based on scale effect,” Metal Mine, No.6, pp. 46-51, 2011.
-  S. S. Peng, “Coal mine ground control,” John Wiley and Sons, 1978.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.