Index to Evaluate Tsunami Evacuation Potential and its Validation at Yamada, Iwate Prefecture
Earthquake Research Institute, the University of Tokyo, 1-1-1 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0032, Japan
-  T. Ogasawara, K. Kosaka, R. Yanagawa, S. Iwata, and S. Sakai, “Characteristics of Buildings Damage due to Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami in Iwate Prefecture,” Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers Ser. B2 (Coastal Engineering), Vol.69, No.2, 2013 (in Japanese).
-  M. Koyama, G. Goto, A. Furukawa, and J. Kiyono, “Relation between terrain features and the dead due to the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake,” Proceedings of 2013 Annual Meeting of Japan Society for Civil Engineers, DVD publication, September 2013 (in Japanese).
-  K. Sugimura, M. Ushiyama, S. Yokomaku, and M. Honma, “Study on the Feature of Human Damage in Yamada, Iwate Prefecture due to the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami,” Proceedings for 31th Annual Meeting of Japan Society for Natural Disaster Science, pp. 129-130, September, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  The City Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and the Center for Spatial Information Science, the University of Tokyo, “Archive of Recovery Support Survey,”
http://fukkou.csis.u-tokyo.ac.jp/default/about [accessed March 2014]
-  Y. Goto, “Fact-Finding about Evacuation from the Unexpectedly Large Tsunami,” Proc. of One Year after 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake – International Symposium on Engineering Lessons Learned from the Great Earthquake –, DVD publication, JAEE, Mar. 2012.
-  T.Mikami, “The Survey Analysis about the Victims by the Tsunami under the Great East Japan Earthquake – Yamada-cho and Ishinomaki city –,” Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. A1 (Structural Engineering & Earthquake Engineering (SE/EE)) Vol.70, No.4, 2014 (in Japanese).
-  T. Imamura, Bulletin of the Earthquake Research Institute, Tokyo Imperial University, Separate Volume No.1, pp. 1-16, 1934 (in Japanese).
-  Iwate Nippo WebNews (in Japanese),
http://www.iwate-np.co.jp/311shinsai/saiko/saiko110608.html [accessed March 2014]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.