Investigation Report on the Flooding Condition in the Midstream Area of Chao Praya River During the Thai Flooding in 2011
Kohei Fujii, Kenichi Tsukahara, Hironori Hayashi,
Yasuhiro Mitani, Hiro Ikemi, Cham Tau Chia,
and Yukihiro Shimatani
Kyushu University, 744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
-  D. Komori, M. Kiguchi, and S. Nakamura “The 2011 Chao Phraya flood and flood countermeasures for future,” 2012.
-  T. Oki and D. Komori, “Facing the floods in Thailand,” 2012.
-  D. Komori, “The cause of 2011 Chao Phraya flooding that occurred in Thailand,” 2012.
-  Strategic Committee for Water Resource Management (SCWRM), Office of the Strategic Committee for Water Resource Management (SCWRM), Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board (NESDB), “Project for National Water Resources Master Plan,” 2012.
-  Taikan Oki, “The Chaophraya flood 2011 and flood disaster of Thailand,” 2012.
-  Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo Oki Laboratory, “2011 Thailand flood survey results (Part 4),” 2011.
-  Public Works Research Institute Japan Science and Technology Agency, “Symposium Report on basin water management policy in Thailand Chao Phraya River, China Yangtze,” 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.