Development of a Flow Routing Model Including Inundation Effect for the Extreme Flood in the Chao Phraya River Basin, Thailand 2011
Supattana Wichakul, Yasuto Tachikawa, Michiharu Shiiba,
and Kazuaki Yorozu
Department of Civil and Earth Resources Engineering, Kyoto University, Kyotodaigakukatsura, Nishikyo-ku, Kyoto 615-8540, Japan
-  ThaiMinistry of Interior.
http://disaster.go.th/dpm/flood/news/news_thai/EOCReport20JAN.pdf (in Thai) [accessed January 20, 2012]
-  World Bank, “The World Bank Supports Thailand’s Post-Floods Recovery Effort,”
-  P. B. Hunukumbura and Y. Tachikawa, “River Discherge Projection under Climate Change in the Chao Phraya River Basin,” J. of the Meteorological Society of Japan, Vol.90(A), pp. 137-150, 2012.
-  T. Ogata, O. C. S. Valeriano, C. Yoshimura,W. Liengcharernsit, and Y. Hirabayashi, “Past and Future hydrological simulations of Chao Phraya River Basin,” J. Japan Soc. of Civil Eng., B1 (Hydraulic Eng.), Vol.68, No.4, pp. I 97-I 102, 2012.
-  S. Kure and T. Tebakari, “Hydrological impact of regional climate change in the Chao Phraya River Basin, Thailand,” Hydrological Research Letters, Vol.6, pp. 53-58, 2012.
-  S. Wichakul, Y. Tachikawa, M. Shiiba, and K. Yorozu, “Developing a regional distributed hydrological model for water resources assessment and it application to the Chao Phraya River Basin,” J. Japan Soc. of Civil Eng., B1 (Hydraulic Eng.), Vol.69, No.4, pp. I 43-I 48, 2013.
-  Royal Irrigation Department, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperative of Thailand, “Study of Chao Phraya River Basin Management Project,” Executive Report, 2000 (in Thai).
-  D. Komori, S. Nakamura, M. Kiguchi, A. Nishijima, D. Yamazaki, S. Suzuki, A. Kawasaki, K. Oki, and T. Oki, “Characteristics of the 2011 Chao Phraya River flood in Central Thailand,” Hyrological Research Letters, Vol.6, pp. 41-46, 2012.
-  R. J. Zhao, Y. L. Zhuang, L. R.Fang, X. R. Liu, and Q. S. Zhang, “The Xinanjiang model,” Hydrological Forecasting Proc., Oxford Symp., Int. Assoc. of Hydrological Sciences, Vol.129, pp. 351-356, 1980.
-  Nirupama, Y. Tachikawa, M. Shiiba, and T. Takasao, “A Simple Water Balance Model for aMesoscale Catchment Based on Heterogeneous Soil Water Storage Capacity,” Bull. Disas.Prev. Res. Inst., Kyoto Univ., Vol.45, No.391, pp. 61-83, 1996.
-  Y. Tachikawa, S. Takino, Y. Fujioka, K. Yorozu, S. Kim, and M. Shiiba, “Projection of river discharge of Japanese river basins under a climate change scenario,” J. Japan Soc. of Civil Eng., B1 (Hydraulic Eng.), Vol.67, No.1, pp. 1-15. 2011 (in Japanese).
-  USGS, http://hydrosheds.cr.usgs.gov/ [accessed 2011]
-  Electricity Generating of Authority of Thailand,
http://www.sirikitdam.egat.com, http://www.bhumiboldam.egat .com (in Thai) [accessed Aug. 29, 2012]
-  R. Moussa and C. Bocquillon, “On the use of the diffusive wave for modelling extreame flood events with overbank flow in the floodplain,” J. of Hydrology, Vol.374, pp. 116-135, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.