Evacuation Behaviors in the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake
Nam-Yi Yun and Masanori Hamada
Department of Civil and Environment Engineering, Graduate School of Creative Science and Engineering, Waseda University, 3-4-1 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8555, Japan
-  R. Spence, E. So, and C. Scawthorn, “Human Casualites in Earthquales: Progress in Modeling and Mitigation,” 2011.
-  M. Hamada and N. Y. Yun, “Future Directions of Earthquake – Tsunami Disaster Reduction Based on the Lessons from the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake,” 4th Japan-Greece Workshop on Seismic Design of Foundation: Kobe Gakuin University, pp. 5-10, 2011.
-  M. HAMADA, “The Damage Unduced by Sumatra Earthquake and Associated Tsunami of December 26, 2004,” Japan Society of Civil Engineers, August, 2005.
-  C. Scawthorn, “Earthquake Engineering Handbook,” 2002.
-  A. Bryman and D. Cramer, “Quantitative Data Analysis with SPSS 12 and 13: a guide for social scientists,” Routledge, NY, 2005.
-  Y. Goto, “Fact-finding about Evacuation from the Unexpectedly Large Tsunami,” Japan Association for Earthquake Engineering, pp. 1617-1628, 2012.
-  F. Imamura and S. Anawat, “Damage due to the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake Tsunami and Its Lessons for Future Mitigation,” Japan Association for Earthquake Engineering, pp. 21-62, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.