Study on Disaster Risk Assessment of Cultural Heritage and Road Network Improvement in Historical City
Yoongho Ahn*, Hiroshi Tsukaguchi**, Keiichi Ogawa**,
and Kota Tanaka***
*Global Centers of Excellence Program, Ritsumeikan University, 1-1-1 Noji-higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga 525-8577, Japan
**Department of Civil Engineering, Ritsumeikan University, 1-1-1 Noji-higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga 525-8577, Japan
***Nippon Express Co., 1-9-3 Higashi-shinbashi, Minato, Tokyo 105-8322, Japan
-  H. Tsukaguti, T. Totani, and K. Nakatsuji, “Study of Impassable Roads During the Great Hanshin Earthquake,” IATSS Review, Vol.22, No.2, 1996.
-  M. Nishimura, “A cross-sectional framework of the road considered collapse of houses and buildings along roads, The report on the Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake disaster,” Damage and restoration of transportation and agricultural facilities, pp. 189-198, 1998.
-  M. Hamada, “Fire Spread Speed Formula, A Study of Fire I,” Sagami shobo, pp. 183-188, 1951.
-  S. Horiuchi, “New edition building fire protection,” Asakura Shoten, pp. 183-188, 1994.
-  “A study of flame retardant effect and new fire spread speed formula,” Study report in kinki branch of Architectural Institute of Japan, No.22, Planning sectionl, pp. 417-420, 1982.
-  Y. Iida and H.Wakabayashi, “Macroscopic Properties of Road Network Reliability of OD and Network Patterns by Different Combinations,” Traffic Engineering, Vol.23, No.3, pp. 9-19, 1988.
-  Y. Iida, H. Wakabayashi, and T. Yoshiki, “An Approximate Evaluation of Road Network Reliability with Partial Minimal Path Sets and Cut Sets,” Traffic Engineering, Vol.23, No.4, pp. 3-13, 1988.
-  S. Nakagawa, H. Wakabayashi, and Y. Iida, “Propagation Mechanism of OD Flow Variation and Effective Method for Estimating Link Reliability,” Infrastructure Planning Review, No.12, pp. 405-412, 1995.
-  H. Wakabayashi, “Post-Earthquake Reliability of Highway Network and Probability Importance in the 1995 Great Hanshin Earthquake,” Infrastructure Planning Review, No.13, pp. 391-400, 1996.
-  N. Hongo, “A study of disaster mitigation in historical city from the viewpoint of characteristics of road network,” Master thesis in Ritsumeikan university, 2005.
-  K. Ogawa, H. Tsukaguchi, M. Nakamura, and N. Hongo, “Identification of the Important Road Links for Cultural Heritage Disaster Mitigation in Historical Cities.”
-  H. Tsukaguchi, K. Ogawa, K. Tanaka, and N. Hongo, “Estimation on Road-blockage in a Historical City, Disaster Mitigation of Cultural Heritage and Historic Cities,” Vol.3, pp. 253-258, June, 2009.
-  Building Research Institute, “Public Works Research Institute,” Japan Institute of Construction Engineering : a basic evaluation framework and strategies about disaster mitigation in disaster mitigation community development planning, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.