Building Local-Government Service-Oriented GIS Through 2007 Chuetsu-Oki Earthquake Experience
Tsutomu Honma*1, Go Urakawa*2, Munenari Inoguchi*3,
Norihiro Tonosaki*4, and Haruo Hayashi*5
*1Planning and Policy Section, Kashiwazaki City, 5-50 Chuo-cho, Kashiwazaki city, Niigata 945-8511, Japan
*2Institute of Sustainability Science, Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
*3Research Center for National Disaster and Recovery, Niigata University, 8050 Ikarashi Nino-cho, Nishi-ku, Niigata city, Niigata 950-2181, Japan
*4ESRI Japan Co., Ltd., 2-7-1 Hirakawa-chou Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
*5Disaster Prevention Research Institute (DPRI), Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
-  The Documents created by the Niigata Prefecture.
-  G. Urakawa, N. Yoshitomi, H. Hayashi, Y. Nawa, and K. Omura, “Building Emergency Field Survey Support System by Using PDA and GIS — Through GIS Support Activities at Mid-Niigata Earthquake,” Geospatial Information and Technology Association 2006.4.
-  M. Inoguchi, H. Hayashi, K. Tamura, and N. Yoshitomi, “Implementation ofManagement System for Supporting Victims’ Life Recovery Process Based on the Victim Master Database — Lessons Learned in Kashiwazaki City from 2007 Niigata Chuetsu-oki Earthquake — ,” J. of Society Safety Science, No.10, pp. 553-563, 2008.
-  N. Yoshitomi, H. Hahashi, G. Urakawa, K. Shigekawa, S. Tanaka, K. Horie, K. Matsuoka, Y. Nagoya, and K. Fujiharu, “The Development of a Damage Certificate Issuing Support System — A new disaster response database schema created for the Niigata Chuetsu Earthquake — ,” J. of Society Safety Science, No.7, pp. 141-150, 2005.
-  The ministry of internal affairs and communication: the Enterprise GIS Promotion Guidance, March 2008.
-  G. Urakawa, N. Yoshitomi, and H. Hahashi, “Generic Strategy for Protecting Safety and Society by Using GIS-Combat GIS Based on Enterprise GIS — “Kyoto Daigaku Bosai Kenkyujo nenpo,” Vol.48(C), pp. 153-160, 2005.
-  Maguire, Kouyoumjian, and Smith, “The Bussiness Benefits of GIS — an ROI approach,” ESRI PRESS.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.