Geography Network for Sharing Geospatial Information in Disaster Management
Yuji Nawa*1, Go Urakawa*2, Hiro Ikemi*3,
Ryota Hamamoto*1, and Haruo Hayashi*4
*1ESRI Japan Corporation, 2-7-1 Hirakawa-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
*2Institute of Sustainability Science, Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
*3Facluty of Engineering, Kyushu University, 744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0387, Japan
*4Disaster Prevention Research Institute (DPRI), Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
-  OMB, “Whitehouse,” Circular No.A-16 (Revised August 19, 2002), 2002.
-  M. Sawada, H. Yagi, and H. Hayashi, “A Study of the Technique for Information Sharing and Presentation of Earthquake Disasters — By the Chuetsu Earthquake Restoration and Revival Support GIS Project —, 2005,” J. of natural disaster science Vol.27, No.2, pp. 41-48.
-  G. Urakawa, N. Yoshitomi, H. Hayashi, H. Ikemi, Y. Mitani, and T. Esaki, “Building GIS Portal Site about the Restoration and Revival Support GIS Project of the Fukuoka West Offshore Earthquake,” Proceedings of the annual conference of the Institute of Social Safety Science, Vol.16, pp. 61-64, 2005.
-  H. Ikemi, T. Esaki, and Y. Mitani, “Sustainable Data-sharing for Disasters Based on the Wiki and GIS Technologies, Theory and Applications of GIS,” Vol.17, No.1, pp. 93-99, 2009.
-  G. Urakawa, H. Hayashi, K. Fujiharu, K. Tamura, and H. Sakai, “Constructing Common Operational Picture of Emergency Operation Center, Niigata Prefecture at Niigata-ken Chuetsuoki Earthquake, 2007,” J. of Society Safety Science, No.10, pp. 127-134, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.