An Analysis of a Local Government's Disaster Response Activity Records from the Viewpoint of Information Management
Shinya Kondo* and Kimiro Meguro**
*The Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake Memorial Disaster Reduction and Human Renovation Inst., 1-5-2 Wakinohama-kaigandori, Chuo-ku, Kobe 651-0073, Japan
**Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo, 4-6-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8505, Japan
-  S. Kondo and K. Meguro, “Development of a New Method for Disaster Response Assessment Using Disaster Information Obtained by Current System,” JSCE Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol.28, 2005.
-  S. Kondo and K. Meguro, “Development of New Style Disaster Information Database for Implementation of Efficient Disaster Countermeasures,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.4, pp. 261-266, 2002.
-  Niigata Prefecture, “The local disaster prevention plan — Earthquake measures —,” 2004.
-  Niigata Prefecture, “Information about the Mid-Niigata Prefecture Earthquake in 2004,”
-  Fire and Disaster Management Agency, “The Mid-Niigata Prefecture Earthquake in 2004,”
-  Disaster Reduction and Human Renovation Institution, “Studies on the Niigata Chuetsu Earthquake Disasters of 2004,” 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.