The Development and Validation of Disaster Response Competency Profile Indices
Department of Sociology, Doshisha University, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-8580, Japan
-  Department of Homeland Security, “National Incident Management System,”
-  B.G. Glaser and A. Strauss, “The Discovery of Grounded Theory: Strategies for Qualitative Research,” Aldine de Gruyter, 1967.
-  H. Hayashi, “Constructing crisis management system that is suitable for Japanese society,” Fire and Disaster Reduction, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 2-11, 2007.
-  H. Hayashi, “Preface” In H. Hayashi (Ed.) National Wildfire Coordinating Group Incident Command System National Training Curriculum Module1 – Module17, Technical Report, Research Center for Disaster Reduction Systems, Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University, pp. 1-8, 2003.
-  K. Imai, Hayashi, Tanaka, Takagi, and T. Kitano, “ICS conformity degree investigation of duties for disaster response in telecommunications company,” Journal of Social Safety Science, 8, pp. 207-224, 2006.
-  H. Kagiya, “Jichitai no bousai/kiki-kanri no shikumi (How disaster/crisis management system works in municipalities),” Gakuyou Shobou, 2003.
-  T, Kaneta, “Shakai desain no simulation & gaming (Social design simulation and gaming),” Kyoritsu Shuppan, 2005.
-  T. Kikkawa, “Jikkenteki-shuho to simulation gaming (Experimental methods and simulation gaming),” In M. Tao (Ed.) Organizational Research Guidebook, Yuhikaku, 2001.
-  D. C. McClelland, “Testing for competence rather than intelligence,” American Psychologist, 28, 1, pp. 1-14, 1973.
-  National Wildfire Coordinating Group, “Incident Command System national training curriculum module 1 – module 17,”
-  S. Nishisato, “Dual scaling and its applications,” University of Toronto Press, 1980.
-  T. Sashida, H. Hayashi, and M. Naganoh, “Development of process of making a curriculum cultivating professionals of disaster preparedness based on competency analysis,” Journal of Social Safety Science, 8, pp. 377-386, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.