Great Water Temperature Changes of 1.5C per Decade in Tokyo Bay, Japan - its Causes and Consequences -
Research Institute for Applied Mechanics, Kyushu University, Kasuga, Fukuoka 816-8580, Japan
-  H. Ando, N. Kashiwagi, K. Ninomiya, H. Ogura, and M. Yamazaki, “Long term trends of seawater temperature in Tokyo Bay,” Oceanography in Japan, 12, pp. 407-414, 2003 (in Japanese with English abstract and captions).
-  K. Aoki and A. Isobe, “Numerical study of the summer temperature decrease induced by the enhancement estuarine circulation in Fukuoka Bay,” J. Oceanogr., 62, pp. 207-217, 2006.
-  X. Guo and T. Yanagi, “Three-dimensional structure of tidal current in Tokyo Bay,” Japan. La mer, 32, pp. 173-185, 1994.
-  X. Guo, and T. Yanagi, “Variation of residual current in Tokyo Bay due to increase of fresh water discharge,” Continental Shelf Research, 18, pp. 677-694, 1998.
-  Japan Meteorological Agency, “JMA Report on Monitoring of Climate Change in 2006,” p. 88, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  H. Nomura, “Interaction between the inlet and the open ocean: a biological approach using time series record of meso- and macro zooplankton community structure in Tokyo bay as an index of water exchange,” Bulletin on Coastal Oceanography, 34, pp. 25-35, 1996 (in Japanese with English abstract and caption).
-  Y. Saito and H. Kayane, “Change of bottom sediment around Futtu Point in Tokyo Bay,” Scientific Journal of Sediment in Japan, 34, pp. 135-138, 1991 (in Japanese).
-  C. Sukigara and T. Saino, “Temporal variations of 13C and 15N in organic particles collected by a sediment trap at a time-series station off the Tokyo Bay,” Continental Shelf Research, 25, pp. 1749-1767, 2005.
-  S, Unoki and T. Konishi, “Decrease of tide and tidal current and its sequences to material transport. Oceanography in Japan,” 7, pp. 1-9, 1998 (in Japanese with English abstract and captions).
-  T. Yanagi and K. Onishi, “Change of tide, tidal current and sediment due to reclamation in Tokyo Bay,” Oceanography in Japan, 8, pp. 411-415, 1999 (in Japanese with English abstract and captions).
-  T. Yanagi and R. Abe, “Increase in water exchange ratio due to decrease in tidal amplitude in Ariake Bay,” Japan. Continental Shelf Research, 25, pp. 2174-2181, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.