Adaptive Fast Terminal Sliding Mode Control for a Class of Uncertain Systems with Input Nonlinearity
Linjie Xin*, Qinglin Wang*, Yuan Li*, and Jinhua She**
*School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology
Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100081, China
**School of Engineering, Tokyo University of Technology
1404-1 Katakura, Hachioji, Tokyo 192-0982, Japan
-  R. Garraoui, M. Ben Hamed, and L. Sbita, “A robust optimization technique based on first order sliding mode approach for photovoltaic power systems,” Int. J. Autom. Comput., Vol.12, pp. 620-629, 2015.
-  C. Cheng, R. Lai, Z. Chen, and X. D. Liu, “Adaptive nonsingular terminal sliding mode control of 6-DOF manipulator with modified switch function,” J. Adv. Comput. Intell. Intell. Inform., Vol.20, pp. 294-301, 2016.
-  A. AI-Ghanimi, J. C. Zheng, and Z. H. Man, “Robust and fast non-singular terminal sliding mode control for piezoelectric actuators,” IET Control Theory Appl., Vol.9, pp. 2678-2687, 2015.
-  D. Y. Zhao, S. Y. Li, and F. Gao, “A new terminal sliding mode control for robotic manipulators,” Int. J. Control, Vol.82, pp. 1804-1813, 2009.
-  Z. K. Song, H. X. Li, and K. B. Sun, “Finite-time control for nonlinear spacecraft attitude based on terminal sliding mode technique,” ISA Trans., Vol.53, pp. 117-124, 2014.
-  H. Komurcugil, “Adaptive terminal sliding-mode control strategy for DC-DC buck converters,” ISA Trans., Vol.51, pp. 673-681, 2012.
-  H. Komurcugil, “Non-singular terminal sliding-mode control of DC-DC buck converters,” Control Eng. Pract., Vol.21, pp. 321-332, 2013.
-  X. H. Yu, Z. H. Man, and Y. Q. Wu, “Terminal sliding modes with fast transient performance,” Proc. 36th IEEE Conf. Decis. Control, pp. 962-963, 1997.
-  Y. Feng, X. H. Yu, and Z. H. Man, “Non-singular terminal sliding mode control of rigid manipulators,” Automatica, Vol.38, pp. 2159-2167, 2002.
-  S. H. Yu, X. H. Yu, B. Shirinzadeh, and Z. H. Man, “Continuous finite-time control for robotic manipulators with terminal sliding mode,” Automatica, Vol.41, pp. 1957-1964, 2005.
-  L. Liu, Q. M. Zhu, L. Cheng, Y. J. Wang, and D. Y. Zhao, “Applied methods and techniques for mechatronic systems: modelling, identi- fication and control,” Lect. Notes Control Inf. Sci., Vol.452, pp. 79-97, 2014.
-  M. B. R. Neila, D. Tarak, “Adaptive terminal sliding mode control for rigid robotic manipulators,” Int. J. Autom. Comput., Vol.8, pp. 215-220, 2011.
-  W. Q. Tang, Y. L. Cai, “High-order sliding mode control design based on adaptive terminal sliding mode,” Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, Vol.23, pp. 149-166, 2013.
-  L. Y. Fang, T. S. Li, Z. F. Li, and R. H. Li, “Adaptive terminal sliding mode control for anti-synchronization of uncertain chaotic systems,” Nonlinear Dyn., Vol.74, pp. 991-1002, 2013.
-  S. Mobayen, “Finite-time tracking control of chained-form nonholonomic systems with external disturbances based on recursive terminal sliding mode method,” Nonlinear Dyn., Vol.80, Issue 1, pp. 669-683, 2015.
-  S. Mobayen, “Fast terminal sliding mode tracking of non-holonomic systems with exponential decay rate,” IET Control Theory Appl., Vol.9, No.8, pp. 1294-1301, 2015.
-  Y. J. Wu, J. M. Wang, et al., “Continuous recursive sliding mode control for hypersonic flight vehicle with extended disturbance observer,” Math. Probl. Eng., Article ID: 506906, 2015.
-  J. M. Wang, Y. J. Wu, and X. M. Dong, “Recursive terminal sliding mode control for hypersonic flight vehicle with sliding mode disturbance observer,” Nonlinear Dyn., Vol.81, pp. 1489-1510, 2015.
-  J. Yang, S. H. Li, J. Y. Su, and X. H. Yu, “Continuous nonsingular terminal sliding mode control for systems with mismatched disturbances,” Automatica, Vol.49, pp. 2287-2291, 2013.
-  K. C. Hsu, “Variable structure control design for uncertain dynamic systems with sector nonlinearities,” Automatica, Vol.34, pp. 505-508, 1998.
-  K. C. Hsu, W. Y. Wang, and P. Z. Lin, “Sliding mode control for uncertain nonlinear systems with multiple inputs containing sector nonlinearities and dead-zones,” IEEE Trans. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol.34, pp. 374-380, 2004.
-  C. C. Yang, “Synchronization of second-order chaotic systems via adaptive terminal sliding mode control with input nonlinearity,” J. Franklin Inst., Vol.349, pp. 2019-2032, 2012.
-  C. C. Yang and C. J. Ou, “Adaptive terminal sliding mode control subject to input nonlinearity for synchronization of chaotic gyros,” Commun. Nonlinear Sci. Numer. Simul., Vol.18, pp. 682-691, 2013.
-  M. P. Aghababa and F. Z. Hassan, “Non-singular terminal sliding mode approach applied to synchronize chaotic systems with unknown parameters and nonlinear inputs,” Chin. Phys. China, Vol.21, Article number: 060506, 2012.
-  Q. L. Hu, G. F. Ma, and L. H. Xie, “Robust and Adaptive variable structure output feedback control of uncertain systems with input nonlinearity,” Automatica, Vol.44, pp. 552-559, 2008.
-  M. Chen, Q. X. Wu, and R. X. Cui, “Terminal sliding mode tracking control for a class of SISO uncertain nonlinear systems,” ISA Trans., Vol.52, pp. 198-206, 2013.
-  S. H. Ding and W. X. Zheng, “Nonsingular terminal sliding mode control of nonlinear second-order systems with input saturation,” Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control, Vol.26, pp. 1857-1872, 2016.
-  S. H. Ding, C. Zhang, and X. B. Li, “Terminal sliding mode control of second-order systems with bounded input,” 25th Chinese Control and Decision Conf. (CCDC), China, pp. 265-269, 2013.
-  H. K. Khalil, ”Nonlinear Systems,” 3rd ed., Prentice Hall, p. 218, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.