An Improved Tuning Control Algorithm Based on SVD for FID Signal
Huan Liu*,**,***, Hao Bin Dong*,***,†, Jian Ge*,***, Pei Pei Guo*, Bing Jie Bai**, and Cheng Zhang*
*Department of School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
**Department of Institute of Geophysics & Geomatics, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
***Science and Technology on Near-Surface Detection Laboratory
Wuxi 214035, China
-  V. Sapunov, E. Narkhov, A. Denisov et al., “A gradient tolerance measurement method of borehole ocerhauser magnetometer LOM-2 in laboratory condition,” Proc. of the 15th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConf. SGEM, pp. 29-36, 2015.
-  A. Denisov, V. Sapunov, and B. Rubinstein, “Broadband mode in proton-precession magnetometers with signal processing regression methods,” Meas. Sci. Technol., Vol.25, No.5, pp. 55103-55108, 2014.
-  A. Zikmund, M. Janosek, M. Ulvr et al., “Precise Calibration Method for Triaxial Magnetometers No.Requiring Earth’s Field Compensation,” IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol.64, No.5, pp. 1250-1255, 2015.
-  R. Winslow, C. Johnson, B. Anderson et al., “Observations of Mercury’s northern cusp region with MESSENGER’s Magnetometer,” Geophysical Research Letters, Vol.39, No.8, p. L08112, 2012.
-  N. Enkin, G. Liu, M. Gimenez-Lopez et al., “A high saturation factor in Overhauser DNP with nitroxide derivatives: the role of 14 N nuclear spin relaxation,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, Vol.17, No.17, pp. 11144-11149, 2015.
-  S. Tenberg, R. McNeil, S. Rubbert et al., “Narrowing of the Overhauser field distribution by feedback-enhanced dynamic nuclear polarization,” Physical Review B, Vol.92, No.19, pp. 314-322, 2015.
-  Y. Seki, A. Kandori, T. Hashizume et al., “Microtesla NMR Measurement of Protons and Fluorine Nuclei Using a SQUID Gradiometer,” IEEE Trans. Applied Superconductivity, Vol.23, No.3, p. 1600904, 2013.
-  Y. Hatsukade, T. Abe, S. Tsunaki et al., “Application of ultra-low field HTS-SQUID NMR/MRI to contaminant detection in food,” IEEE Trans. Applied Superconductivity, Vol.23, No.3, p. 1602204, 2013.
-  H. B. Dong, H. Liu, J. Ge et al., “A high-Precision frequency measurement algorithm for FID signal of proton magnetometer,” IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol.65, No.4, pp. 898-904, 2016.
-  R. Winck and W. Book, “The SVD System for First-Order Linear Systems,” IEEE Trans. Control Systems Technology, Vol.23, No.3, pp. 1213-1220, 2015.
-  D. Kalman, “A Singularly Valuable Decomposition: The SVD of a Matrix,” J. of College Mathematics, Vol.27, No.1, pp. 2-23, 1996.
-  H. Liu, H. B. Dong, J. Ge et al., “Research on a secondary tuning algorithm based on SVD & STFT for FID signal,” Meas. Sci. Technol., Vol.27, No.10, p. 105006, 2016.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.