Intelligent Coordinating Control Between Burn-Through Point and Mixture Bunker Level in an Iron Ore Sintering Process
Sheng Du*,**, Min Wu*,**,†, Xin Chen*,**, Xuzhi Lai*,**, and Weihua Cao*,**
*School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
**Hubei key Laboratory of Advanced Control and Intelligent Automation for Complex Systems
Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
-  M. H. Li and J. Wang, “The research for soft measuring technique of sintering burning through point,” IEEE Conf. on Industrial Electronics and Applications, pp. 1-4, 2006.
-  Y. Liu, J. Yang, J. Wang, Z. L. Cheng, and Q. W. Wang, “Energy and exergy analysis for waste heat cascade utilization in sinter cooling bed,” Energy, Vol.67, No.4, pp. 370-380, 2014.
-  W. Yang, S. Choi, E. S. Choi, D. W. Ri, and S. Kim, “Combustion characteristics in an iron ore sintering bed-evaluation of fuel substitution,” Combustion & Flame, Vol.145, No.3, pp. 447-463, 2006.
-  C. M. Dinis, G. N. Popa, and A. Iagar, “Modeling and simulation of processes from an iron ore sintering plant,” WSEAS Int. Conf. on System Science and Simulation in Engineering, pp. 119-124, 2008.
-  I. Koštial, P. Nemvcovsky, J. Terpak, and L. Dorvcak, “Optimization of the sintering process,” Metalurgija – Sisak then Zagreb –, Vol.40, No.2, pp. 67-70, 2001.
-  T. Kraft and H. Riedel, “Numerical simulation of solid state sintering model and application,” J. of the European Ceramic Society, Vol.24, No.2, pp. 345-361, 2004.
-  W. S. Cheng, “Prediction System of Burning Through Point (BTP) Based on Adaptive Pattern Clustering and Feature Map,” Int. Conf. on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, pp. 3089-3094, 2006.
-  J. H. Zhang, A. G. Xie, and F. M. Shen, “Multi-Objective Optimization and Analysis Model of Sintering Process Based on BP Neural Network,” J. of Iron & Steel Research Int., Vol.14, No.14, pp. 1-5, 2007.
-  R. Barea, J. Mochón, and A. Cores, “Fuzzy Control of Micum Strength for Iron Ore Sinter,” ISIJ Int., Vol.46, No.5, pp. 687-693, 2006.
-  M. Wu, P. Duan, W. H. Cao, J. H. She, and J. Xiang, “An intelligent control system based on prediction of the burn-through point for the sintering process of an iron and steel plant,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.39, No.5, pp. 5971-5981, 2012.
-  J. Xiang, M. Wu, W. H. Cao, and P. Duan, “Multi-objective optimal control based on fuzzy satisfying for sintering process,” CIESC J., Vol.61, No.8, pp. 2138-2143, 2010 (in Chinese).
-  H. Zhou, J. P. Zhao, L. C. Eng, E. B. George, and K. F. Cen, “Numerical Modeling of the Iron Ore Sintering Proces,” ISIJ Int., Vol.52, No.9, pp. 1550-1558, 2012.
-  J. Terpák, L. Dorvcák, I. Koštial, and L. Pivka, “Control of burn-through point for agglomeration belt,” Metalurgija – Sisak then Zagreb –, Vol.44, No.4, pp. 281-284, 2005.
-  X. Chen, B. Huang, M. Wu, and Y. He, “Coordinated optimal control based on priority for sintering process,” CIESC J., Vol.67, No.3, pp. 885-890, 2016 (in Chinese).
-  Y. Wang, X. Chen, M. Wu, and Y. He, “T-S fuzzy model based on time-delay state space for the control of burning through point,” The 32nd Chinese Control Conf., pp. 1940-1944, 2013 (in Chinese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.