An Improved TL Buck Converter for Fast-Charging Energy Storage System Using UCs
Bin Chen, Zhiwu Huang†, Rui Zhang, Heng Li, and Zhihui Wu
School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University
Changsha, Huan 410075, China
-  J. Liu, C. Luo, and H. Jiang, “A non-dissipative controllable charging equalizer for series connected high-capacity super-capacitors urban rail transport system,” IEEE on Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, 2014.
-  F. Ciccarelli, “Energy management and control strategies for the use of supercapacitors storage technologies in urban railway traction systems,” Nature Communications, Vol.5, No.676, pp. 1842-1862, 2014.
-  H. Xia, Z. Yang, and F. Lin, “Modeling and state of charge-based energy management strategy of UC energy storage system of urban rail transit,” IEEE Conf. on Industrial Electronics Society, 2015.
-  M. B. Camara, H. Gualous, and F. Gustin, “DC/DC Converter Design for Supercapacitor and Battery Power Management in Hybrid Vehicle Applications–Polynomial Control Strategy,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.57, No.2, pp. 587-597, 2010.
-  M. Ortúzar, J. Moreno, and J. Dixon, “UC-based auxiliary energy system for an electric vehicle: Implementation and evaluation,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.54, No.4, pp. 2147-2156, 2007.
-  C. Townsend, “Heuristic Model Predictive Modulation for High-Power Cascaded Multi-Level Converters,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, p. 1, 2016.
-  V. Yousefzadeh, E. Alarc, and D. Maksimovic, “TL buck converter for envelope tracking applications,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.21, No.2, pp. 549-552, 2006.
-  S. Dusmez, X. Li, and B. Akin, “A New Multiinput TL DC/DC Converter,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.31, No.2, pp. 1230-1240, 2016.
-  P. J. Grbovic, “High-voltage auxiliary power supply using seriesconnected MOSFETs and floating self-driving technique,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.56, No.5, pp. 1446-1455, 2009.
-  L. Xu and V. G. Agelidis, “Active capacitor voltage control of flying capacitor multileve converters,” IEEE Proc. Electric Power Appications, Vol.51, No.3, pp. 313-320, 2012.
-  P. J Grbovic, P. Delarue, and P. L Moigne, “A Bidirectional TL DC-DC Converter for the UC Applications,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.57, No.10, pp. 3415-3430, 2010.
-  D. Vinnikov, I. Roasto, and J. Zakis, “New bi-directional DC/DC converter for supercapacitor interfacing in high-power applications,” IEEE Conf. on Power Electronics and Motion Control, pp. 38-43, 2010.
-  L. Shi, B. P. Baddipadiga, and M. Ferdowsi, “Improving the dynamic response of a flying-capacitor TL buck converter,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.28, No.5, pp. 2356-2365, 2013.
-  M. Hong and L. B. Yao, “Inductor current sharing of current doubler rectifier in isolated DC-DC converters,” Applied Power Electronics Conf. and Exposition, pp. 770-775, 2006.
-  T. Song, H. Chung, and A. Ioinovici, “A high-voltage dc-dc converter with vin/3 voltage stress on the primary switches,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.26, No.2, pp. 2124-2137, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.