An Adaptive Fast Charging Strategy for LiFePO4 Battery Applied to Heavy-Haul Train ECP Brake System
Liran Li, Zhiwu Huang, Xiaohui Gong, Jun Peng, and Yanhui Zhou
School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University
Changsha, Hunan 410075, China
-  B. Scrosati and J. Garche, “Lithium batteries: Status, prospects and future,” J. of Power Sources, Vol.195, No.9, pp. 2419-2430, 2010.
-  X. Gong, Z. Huang, K. Liu, H. Li, and W. Liu, “A lifepo4 battery management system for heavy-haul train electrically controlled pneumatic brake system application,” Proc. of 2015 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), IEEE, pp. 1346-1350, 2015.
-  K. B. Hatzell, A. Sharma, and H. K. Fathy, “A survey of long term health modeling, estimation, and control of lithium-ion batteries: Challenges and opportunities,” Proc. of 2012 American Control Conf (ACC), IEEE, pp. 584-591, 2012.
-  Y. M. Jeong, Y. K. Cho, J. H. Ahn, and S. H. Ryu, “Enhanced coulomb counting method with adaptive soc reset time for estimating ocv,” Proc. of Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, pp. 1313-1318, 2014.
-  G. L. Plett, “Extended kalman filtering for battery management systems of lipb-based hev battery packs: Part 2. modeling and identification,” J. of power sources, Vol.134, No.2, pp. 262-276, 2004.
-  M. G. Simoes, B. Blunier, and A. Miraoui, “Fuzzy-based energy management control: Design of a battery auxiliary power unit for remote applications,” IEEE Industry Applications Magazine, Vol.20, No.20, pp. 41-49, 2014.
-  T. Kim, W. Qiao, and L. Qu, “Online soc and soh estimation for multicell lithium-ion batteries based on an adaptive hybrid battery model and sliding-mode observer,” Proc. of 2013 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, IEEE, pp. 292-298, 2013.
-  Z. Chen, B. Xia, C. C. Mi, and R. Xiong, “Loss-minimization based charging strategy for lithium-ion battery,” IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, Vol.51, No.5, pp. 4121-4129, 2015.
-  R. J. Wai, S. J. Jhung, J. J. Liaw, and Y. R. Chang, “Intelligent optimal energy management system for hybrid power sources including fuel cell and battery,” IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, Vol.28, No.7, pp. 3231-3244, 2013.
-  M. Gholizadeh and F. R. Salmasi, “Estimation of state of charge, unknown nonlinearities, and state of health of a lithium-ion battery based on a comprehensive unobservable model,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.61, No.3, pp. 1335-1344, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.