Discrete Wavelet Transfer Based BPNN for Calculating Carbon Efficiency of Sintering Process
Xiaoxia Chen*, Jinhua She**, Xin Chen***,†, and Min Wu***
*School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University
Changsha, 410083, China
**School of Engineering, Tokyo University of Technology
Hachioji, Tokyo 192-0982, Japan
***School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan, 430074, China
-  X. Chen, X. X. Chen, M. Wu, and J. H. She, “Modeling and optimization method featuring multiple operating modes for improving carbon efficiency of iron ore sintering process,” Control Engineering Practice, Vol.54, pp. 117-128, 2016.
-  X. Chen, W. W. Wen, M. Wu, and W. H. Cao, “BP neural network model of coke consumption of sintering process based on chaotic PSO algorithm,” Computers and Applied Chemistry, Vol.30, No.10, pp. 111-114, 2013.
-  M. Wu, X. X. Chen, W. H. Cao, J. H. She, and C. S. Wang, “An intelligent integrated optimization system for the proportioning of iron ore in a sintering process,” J. of Process Control, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 182-202, 2014.
-  J. Z. Wang, J. J. Wang, Z. G. Zhang, and S. P. Guo, “Forecasting stock indices with back propagation neural network,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.38, No.11, pp. 14346-14355, 2011.
-  X. X. Chen, J. H. She, X. Chen, and M. Wu, “Modeling method of carbon efficiency in iron ore sintering process,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Industrial Technology, pp. 1033-1038, 2016.
-  D. C. Kiplangat, K. Asokan, and K. S. Kumar, “Improved week-ahead predictions of wind speed using simple linear models with wavelet decomposition,” Renewable Energy, Vol.93, pp. 38-44, 2016.
-  R. Maity, M. Suman, and N. K. Verma, “Drought prediction using a wavelet based approach to model the temporal consequences of different types of droughts,” J. of Hydrology, 2016.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.