Research on Carbon-Monoxide Utilization Ratio in the Blast Furnace Based on Kolmogorov Entropy
Dengfeng Xiao*, Jianqi An**,†, Min Wu**, and Yong He**
*School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University
Changsha 410083, China
**School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan 430074, China
-  Y. Kajiwara, T. Jimbo, T. Joko et al., “Investigation of bell-less charging based on full scale model experiments,” ISIJ Int., Vol.24, No.7, pp. 799-807, 1984.
-  W. H. Kim and D. J. Min, “A mass and energy estimation for the hydrogen utilization in the iron-making process,” Science China Technological Sciences, Vol.54, No.7, pp. 1655-1660, 2011.
-  S. R. Na, “Calculation and analysis of iron-making,” Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 2010.
-  T. L. Guo, M. S. Chu, and Z. G. Liu, “Mathematical modeling and exergy analysis of blast furnace operation with natural gas injection,” J. of Iron and Steel Research Int., Vol.84, No.5, pp. 333-343, 2013.
-  J. Q. An, Y. F. Chen, and M. Wu, “A prediction method for carbon monoxide utilization ratio of blast furnace based on improved support vector regression,” J. of Chemical Industry and Engineering, Vol.66, No.1, pp. 206-214, 2015.
-  H. Helle, M. Helle, and H. Saxn, “Nonlinear optimization of steel production using traditional and novel blast furnace operation strategies,” Chemical Engineering Science, Vol.66, No.7, pp. 6470-6481, 2011.
-  H. Y. Wei, “The analysis and practice of gas utilization for blast furnace,” Efficiency of iron-making raw material and the practical seminar on new technology and new equipment, Annual Meeting, 2013.
-  C. H. Gao and J. X. Qian, “Time-dependent fractal characteristics on time series of silicon content in hot metal of blast furnace,” ISIJ Int., Vol.45, No.7, pp. 1269-1271, 2005.
-  C. H. Gao and Z. M. Zhou, “Chaotic analysis for blast furnace ironmaking process,” Acta Physica Sinica, Vol.54, No.4, pp. 1490-1493, 2005.
-  B. Yu, Y. H. Li, and P. Zhang, “Application of correlation dimension and kolmogorov entropy in aeroengine fault diagnosis,” J. of Aerospace Power, Vol.21, No.1, pp. 119-224, 2007.
-  G. B. Zhao and Y. F. Shi, “Computing fractal dimension and the kolmogorov Entropy from chaotic process,” Chinese J. of Computatioal Physics, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 309-315, 1999.
-  P. E. Rapp, “Filtered noised can mimicl low dimensional chaotic attractors,” Physical Review E, Vol.47, No.4, pp. 2289-2297, 1993.
-  A. Kraskov, H. Stogbauer, and P. Grassberger, “Estimating mutual information,” Physical Review E, Vol.69, No.5, pp. 6138-6146, 2004.
-  H. D. Navone and H. A. Ceceatto, “Forecasting chaos from small data sets: a comparison of different nonlinear algorithms,” J. of Physics A-Mathematical and General, Vol.28, No.12, pp. 3381-3388, 1995.
-  B. Sivakumar, “River flow forecasting: use of phase-space reconstruction and artificial neural networks approaches,” J. of Hydrologic Engineering, Vol.66, No.8, pp. 225-245, 2002.
-  A. Ilhan, K. Mehmet, and A. Erhan, “An approach for automated fault diagnosis based on a fuzzy decision tree and boundary analysis of a reconstructed phase space,” ISA Trans., Vol.53, No.10, pp. 220-229, 2014.
-  F. Takens, “Detecting strange attractors in turbulence,” Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol.898, No.23, pp. 336-381, 1981.
-  Y. Fujimoto and T. Iokibe, “Determinism measurement in time series by chaotic approach and its applications,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.3, No.1, pp. 50-55, 1999.
-  H. L. Yang, H. Wang, and Y. Zhang, “Autocorrelation type, timescale and statistical property in financial time series,” Original Research Article. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Vol.392, No.7, pp. 1681-1693, 2013.
-  Y. Yabuuchi and J. Watada, “Fuzzy autocorrelation model with confidence intervals of fuzzy random data,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.18, No.2, pp. 197-203, 2014.
-  A. M. Fraster, “Information and entropy in strange attrarcots,” IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, Vol.35, No.2, pp. 245-262, 1989.
-  A. Corana and C. Rolando, “An optimized direct algorithm to estimate the kolmogorov entropy from a time series,” Physics Letters A, Vol.207, No.1-2, pp. 77-82, 1995.
-  P. Grassberger and I. Procaccia, “Estimation of the kolmogorov entropy from a chaotic signa,” Physical Review E, Vol.28, No.4, pp. 2591-2593, 1983.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.