Proposing a Transit Oriented Development Model Through Sensitivity Analysis of the Resident’s Utility Function
Kojin Yano*, Hirobumi Hashimoto*, and Takao Terano**
*Research & Development Group, Hitachi Ltd.
Yokohama, Kanagawa 244-0817, Japan
**Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Yokohama, Kanagawa 226-8503, Japan
-  Y. Takahashi, “Public Transport for Shopping: An Analysis on The Interaction Between Intrinsic and Derived Demand,” 11th Conf. on Competition and Ownership in Land Passenger Transport, pp. 1-7, 2009.
-  J. P. Jacobson, “Japanese Transit-Oriented Development: The Framed Market and the Production of Alternative Landscapes,” A Dissertation Submitted to the Faculty of the Graduate School of the University of Minnesota, 2010.
-  T. Kuwahara, A. Yoshioka, K. Shimazaki, T. Ikegami, J. Yamazaki, and T. Hashimoto, “Simulation for Operating Additional Buses based on Demand in Toyota City Low-Carbon Society Verification,” 20th ITS World Congress No.3103, 2013.
-  Transportation Research Board, “Transit Oriented Development in the United States: Experiences, Challenges, and Prospects,” 2004
-  F. Zhang and L. Lin, “TOD-China Revisited: A Travel Outcome-based Perspective,” 2011 5th Int. Association for China Planning Conf. (IACP), pp. 1-7, 2011.
-  X. Dan, L. Da, W. Jianjun, Q. Yue, and L. Huifang, “The Research of Sustainable Transportation Development in New Urban Areas Under TOD Mode,” 9th Int. Conf. on Service Systems and Service Management (ICSSSM) 2012, pp. 701-705, 2012.
-  C. Yang, W. Wang, J. Lu, and Q. Wan, “A Research on Adaptive Transit Combined with Transit-Oriented Development for Small and Medium-Sized Cities,” Int. Conf. on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation (ICICTA) 2008, pp. 305-310, 2008.
-  O. L. H. Leh, T. K. Hwa, and T. S. Fong, “Transit Oriented Neighborhood for Better Environmental Health,” Int. Conf. on Science and Social Research (CSSR) 2010, pp. 516-521, 2010.
-  Japan Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, “Cost Benefit Analysis Manual,” 2008 (in Japanese).
-  United States Environmental Protection Agency, “Guidelines for Preparing Economic Analysis,” 2010.
-  T. Ueda, “Reginal and Uban Economic Analysis Using EXCEL,” Koronasha, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  T. Ueda, M. Tsutumi, S. Muto, and K. Yamasaki, “Unified Computable Urban Economic Model,” The Annuals of Regional Science, Vol.50, Issue 1, pp. 341-362, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.