Adaptive Nonsingular Terminal Sliding Mode Control of 6-DOF Manipulator with Modified Switch Function
Cong Cheng, Ru Lai, Zhen Chen, and Xiangdong Liu
Beijing Institute of Technology
5 South Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100081, China
-  Y. Hu, “Variable structure control theory and application,” Science Press, 2003.
-  J. Hu and K. Zhuang, “Advanced variable structure control theory foundation,” Northwestern Polytechnic University Press, 2008.
-  Utkin.Vadim I, J. Guldner, and J. Shi, “Sliding mode control in electromechanical systems,” Taylor & Francis, 1999.
-  Y. Zhou, L. Xiang, and X. Xu, “Sliding Mode Control of Biped Robot,” J. of Northeastern University, Vol.24, No.9, pp. 892-895, 2003.
-  X. Ruan, J. Hu, and Q. Wang, “Sliding Mode Control of A Single Wheel Robot,” Control Engineering, Vol.18, No.1, pp. 128-132, 2011.
-  S. T. Venkataraman and S. Gulati, “Terminal sliding modes: A new approach to nonlinear control synthesis,” Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics, IEEE, pp. 443-448, 1991.
-  Z. Man, A. P. Paplinski, and H. R. Wu, “A Robust MIMO Terminal Sliding Mode Control for Rigid Robotic Manipulators,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.39, No.12, 1994.
-  S. Li, K. Li, J. Wang, and F. Gao, “Nonsingular Fast Terminal Sliding Mode Control Method,” Information and Control, Vol.38, No.1, pp. 1-8, 2009. B. R. N. Mezghani and T. Damak, “Adaptive Terminal Sliding Mode Control for Rigid Robotic Manipulators,” Int. J. of Automation and Computing, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 215-220, 2012.
-  Y. Feng, S. Bao, and X. Yu, “Fast Terminal Sliding Mode Control without Chattering Used in Rigid Manipulator,” Control and Decision, Vol.17, No.3, pp. 381-384, 2002.
-  S. H. Yu, X. H. Yu, B. Shirinzadeh et al., “Continuous Finite-time Control for Robotic Manipulators with Terminal Sliding Mode,” Automatica, Vol.41, No.11, pp. 1957-1964, 2005.
-  Z. H. Man, O. Mike, and X. H. Yu, “A Robust Adaptive Terminal Sliding Mode Control for Rigid Robotic Manipulators,” J. of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 23-41, 1999.
-  S. P. Bhat and D. S. Bemstein, “Continuous Finite-time Stabilization of the Translational and Rotational Double Integrators,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.43, No.5, pp. 678-682, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.