A Linear Least Square with Duffing Chaotic Detection Designed in Micro-Distance Movement Measurement System
Xiao Lin*, Yaping Dai*, and Linhui Zhao**
*School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology
No.5 Zhongguancun South Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100081, China
**School of Mechatronics, Beijing Union University
Baijiazhuang Xili Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China
High precision micro displacement measurement framework is fundamental for drilling strain gauges. We replaced the traditional lock-in amplifier method by the linear least square (LLS) based on Duffing chaotic detection (DCD) in drilling strain gauges. Simulation results showed that LLS based on DCD has a relative error 7.7% when SNR = −20.79 dB. It is 410.1% lower than lock-in amplifier method in the detection. Even more, the design and realization of LLS based on DCD is easier than lock-in amplifier method.
-  W.-P. Li, L.-T. Li, and P.-F. Wu, “Research on sinusoidal excitation source of capacitive micrometer for airborne gravity measurement system based on DDS technology,” J. of Geodesy and Geodynamics, Vol.S2, pp. 84-87, 2013.
-  J.-Z. Gao, “Detection of weak signals,” Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2011.
-  C.-Y. Nie, “Chaotic Systems and Detection of Weak Signals,” Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2009.
-  Y. Li, B.-J. Yang, “An Introduction to The Chaotic Detection,” Beijing: Publishing House Of Electronics Industry, 2004.
-  G. Wang, D. Chen, J. Lin, and X. Chen, “The application of chaotic oscillators to weak signal detection,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.46, No,2, pp. 440- 444, April 1999.
-  P. Lu and Y. Li, “An inproved scheme of estimation of amplitude of a weak signal by chaotic method,” Acta Electronica Sinica, Vol.3, No.33, pp. 257-259, 2005.
-  X.-P. Zhou, “Sensors and Measurement Technologies,” Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2010.
-  Y.-Z. Bai, Z.-B. Zhou, H.-B. Tu, S.-C. Wu, L. Cai, L. Liu, and J. Luo, “Capacitive position measurement for high-precision space inertial sensor,” Frontiers of Physics in China, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 205-208, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.