Subspace Modeling Method for Burn-Through Point
Yongyue Zhang*, Weihua Cao**, †, and Min Wu**
*School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University
Changsha 410083, China
**School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan 430074, China
-  H. D. Wang, G. Z. Qiu, and S. S. Huang, “Advances in control techniques for sintering process,” Mining and Metallurgical Engineering, Vol.19, No.3, pp. 3-6, 1999.
-  M. Wu, C. H. Xu, J. H. She, and W. H. Cao, “Neural-network-based integrated model for predicting burn-through point in lead-zinc sintering process,” J. of Process Control, Vol.22, pp. 68-77, 2012.
-  N. Tamura, M. Konishi, and T. Morita, “Mathematical approach for the optimization of the sintering process operation,” Automation in Mining, Mineral and Metal Processing, pp. 203-208, 1986.
-  H. Hibino, “Method to control manufacturing cell by driving simulation model,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.8, No.4, pp. 539-549, 2014.
-  H. G. Han, “Adaptive controller for T-S fuzzy model with modeling error,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.15, No.7, pp. 759-766, 2011.
-  P. Wu, “Subspace based identification and its application,” Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, School of Information, 2009.
-  A. G. Wills, G. Knagge, and B. Ninness, “Fast linear model predictive control via custom integrated circuit architecture,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.20, No.1, pp. 59-71, 2010.
-  S. D. M. Borjas and C. Garcia, “Subspace identification for industrial processes,” Tema, Vol.12, No.3, pp. 183-194, 2011.
-  I. Houtzager, J.-W. van Wingerden, M. Verhaegen, “Recursive Predictor-Based Subspace Identification with Application to the Real-Time Closed-Loop Tracking of Flutter,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 934-949, 2012.
-  A. Alenany, H. Shang, and M. Soliman, “Brief paper-Improved subspace identification with prior information using constrained least squares control,” Control Theory and Applications, Vol.5, No.13, pp. 1568-1576, 2011.
-  M. Wu, L. Ding, and W. H. Cao, “An integrated prediction model for burn-through-point in lead-zinc sintering process,” Control Theory and Applications, Vol.26, No.7, pp. 739-744, 2009.
-  M. H. Li and J. Wang, “The research for soft measuring technique of sintering burning through point,” IEEE Conf. on Industrial Electronics and Application, pp. 1-4, 2006.
-  S. J. Qin, “An overview of subspace identification,” Computer and Chemical Engineering, Vol.30, No.10-12, pp. 1502-1513, 2006.
-  D. Wei, T. Zhang, and N. Jiang, “System identification modeling of distillation column based on subspace method,” Computer Simulation, Vol.26, No.4, pp. 109-112, 2009.
-  T Hyakudome, H Baba, N Ikoma, and H Maeda, “State space model with time-varying mixing weight to estimate user type,” The 20th Fuzzy Systems Symp., pp. 541-544, 2004.
-  S. Becker and V Karri, “Implementation of neural network models for parameter estimation of a PEM-Electrolyzer,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.14, No.6, pp. 735-745, 2010.
-  Y. C. Wei and J. Watada, “Building a Type-2 fuzzy qualitative regression model,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.16, No.4, pp. 527-532, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.