Active Structural Control Based on Integration of Η∞ Control and Equivalent-Input-Disturbance Approach
Mingxing Fang*, Lijun Wu*, Jing Cheng*, Youwu Du*, and Jinhua She**,***
*College of Physics and Electronic Information, Anhui Normal University
Wuhu Anhui 241000, China
**School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan, 430074, China
***School of Engineering, Tokyo University of Technology
Tokyo 192-0982, Japan
-  T. T. Soong and M. C. Constantinou, “Passive and active structure vibration control in civil engineering,” New York, Springer, 1994.
-  A. Yanik, U. Aldemir, and M. Bakioglu, “A new active control performance index for vibration control of three-dimensional structures,” Eng. Struct, Vol.50, No.62-63, pp. 53-64, 2014.
-  G. W. Housner, L. A. Bergman, T. K. Caughey, A. G. Chassiakos, R. O. Claus, S. F. Masri, R. E. Skelton, T. T. Soong, B. F. Spencer, and J. T. P. Yao JTP, “Structural Control: Past, Present, and Future,” J. Eng. Mech., Vol.123, No.9, pp. 879-971, 1997.
-  W. Zhan, Y. Cui, Z. Feng, K. C. Cheung, J. Lam, and H. Gao, “Joint optimization approach to building vibration control via multiple active tuned mass dampers,” Mechatronics, 23, pp. 355-368, 2013.
-  K. Yamada and T. Kobori, “Fundamental dynamics and control strategies for aseismic structural control,” Int. J. Solid Struct., 38, pp. 6079-6121, 2001.
-  L. T. Lu, W. L. Chiang, and J. P. Tang, “LQG/LTR Control Methodology in Active Structural Control,” J. Eng. Mech-Asce, Vol.124, No.4, pp. 446-454, 1998.
-  J. Marzbanrad, G. Ahmadi, and R. Jha, “Optimal preview active control of structures during earthquakes,” Eng. Struct., Vol.26, pp. 1463-1471, 2004.
-  F. Jabbari, W. E. Schmitendorf, and J. N. Yang, Η∞ Control for Seismic-Excited Buildings with Acceleration Feedback,” J. Eng. Mech-Asce, Vol.121, No.9, pp. 994-1002, 1995.
-  H. Zhang, R. Wang, J. Wang, and Y. Shi, “Robust finite frequency Η∞ static-output-feedback control with application to vibration active control of structural systems,” Mechatronics, Vol.24, pp. 354-366, 2014.
-  H. Nishimura and A. Kojima, “Seismic isolation control for a buildinglike structure,” IEEE Contr. Syst. Mag., Vol.19, No.6, pp. 38-44, 1999.
-  H. Du and N. Zhang, “Η∞ control for buildings with time delay in control via linear matrix inequalities and genetic algorithms,” Eng. Struct., Vol.30, pp. 81-92, 2008.
-  K. S. Park, H. M. Koh, and S. Y. Ok, “Active control of earthquake excited structures using fuzzy supervisory technique,” Adv. Eng. Softw., Vol.33 pp. 761-768, 2002.
-  D. H. Kim, D. Kim, S. Chang, and H. Y. Jung, “Active control strategy of structures based on lattice type probabilistic neural network,” Probabilist Eng. Mech., Vol.23, pp. 45-50, 2008.
-  J. H. She, M. Fang, Y. Ohyama, H. Hashimoto, M. Wu, “Improving disturbance rejection performance based on an equivalent-input-disturbance approach,” IEEE T Ind Electron, Vol.55, No.1, pp. 380-89, 2008.
-  M. X. Fang, M. Wu, and J. H. She, “Active structural control based on the concept of equivalent-input-disturbance,” Int. J. of Factory Automation, Robotics and Soft Computing, Vol.1, pp. 11-16, 2009.
-  M. X. Fang, M. Wu, and J. H. She, “Analysis and Design of Structural Active Control System Based on the Method of Equivalent Input Disturbance,” J. of Anhui Normal University (Natural Science), Vol.32, No.6, pp. 534-540, 2009.
-  L. R. Hunt, G. Meyer, and R. Su, “Noncausal inverses for linear systems,” IEEE Trans. Automatic Control., Vol.41, No.4, pp. 608-611, 1996.
-  J. H. She, X. Xin, and Y. Ohyama, “Estimation of equivalent input disturbance improves vehicular steering control,” IEEE T Veh Technol., Vol.56, No.6, pp. 3722-3731, 2007.
-  T. Iwasaki and R. E. Skelton, “All controllers for the Η∞ control problem: LMI existence conditions and state space formulas,” Automatica, Vol.30, pp. 1307-1317, 1994.
-  K. Zhou, J. C. Doyle, and K. Glover, “Robust and optimal control,” Upper Saddle River (New Jersey), Prentice Hall, 1996.
-  P. Gahinet and P. Apkarian, “A linear matrix inequality approach to Η∞ control,” Int. J. Robust. Nonlin., Vol.4, pp. 421-448, 1994.
-  X. Xin, L. Guo, and C. B. Feng, “Reduced-order controllers for continuous and discrete time singular Η∞ control problems based on LMI,” Automatica, Vol.32, pp. 581-585, 1996.
-  X. Xin, “Reduced-order controllers for the Η∞ control problem with unstable invariant zeros,” Automatica, Vol.40, pp. 319-326, 2004.
-  K. S. Park, H. M. Koh, and S. Y. Ok, “Active control of earthquake excited structures using fuzzy supervisory technique,” Adv. Eng. Softw., Vol.33, pp. 761-768, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.