Compensation for Input Nonlinearities in Repetitive Control Systems Based on Improved Equivalent-Input-Disturbance Approach
Wenjing Cai*, Min Wu*, †, Jinhua She*,**, and Luefeng Chen*
*School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
**School of Engneering, Tokyo University of Technology
Hachioji, Tokyo 192-0982, Japan
-  T. Inoue, S. Iwai, and M. Nakano, “High accuracy control of a proton synchrotron magnet power supply,” Proc. of 8th IFAC World Congress, pp. 3137-3142, 1981.
-  T. Tezuka, T. Yamashita, T. Sato, Y. Abiko, T. Kanai, and M. Sawada, “Application of a new automatic gauge control system for the tandem cold mill,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.38, No.2, pp. 553-558, 2002.
-  J. D. Alvarez, L. J. Yebra, and M. Berenguel, “Repetitive control of tabular heat exchangers,” J. of Process Control, Vol.17, No.9, pp. 689-791, 2007.
-  G. A. Ramos and R. Costa-Castello, “Power factor correction and harmonic compensation using second-order odd-harmonic repetitive control,” IET Control and Applications, Vol.6, No.11, pp. 1633-1644, 2012.
-  K. L. Zhou, D. W. Wang, B. Zhang, and Y. G. Wang, “Plug-in dual-mode-structure repetitive controller for CVCF PMW inverters,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.56, No.3, pp. 784-791, 2008.
-  L. Zhou, J. H. She, M. Wu, Y. He, and S. W. Zhou, “Estimation and rejection of aperiodic disturbance in a modified repetitive-control system,” IET Control Theory and Applications, Vol.8, No.10, pp. 882-889, 2014.
-  M. Wu, L. Zhou, and J. H. She, “Design of observer-based Η robust repetitive-control system.” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.56, No.6, pp. 1452-1457, 2011.
-  M. Wu, Y. H. Lan, J. H. She, and Y. He, “Design of non-fragile guaranteed-cost repetitive-control system based on two-dimensional model,” Asian J. of Contrrol, Vol.14, No.1, pp. 109-124, 2012.
-  D. Recker, P. Kokotovic, D. Rhode, and J. Winkelman, “Adaptive nonlinear control of systems containing a deadzone,” Proc. of the 30th IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, pp. 2111-2115, 1991.
-  X. S. Wang, C. Y. Su, and H. Hong, “Robust adaptive control of a class of nonlinear systems with unknown dead-zone,” Automatica, Vol.40, No.3, pp. 407-413, 2004.
-  M. Wu, Z. Y. Feng, Y. He, and J. H She, “Improved delay-dependent absolute stability and robust stability for a class of nonlinear systems with a time-varying delay,” Int. J. of Robust and Nonlinear Control, Vol.20, No.6, pp. 694-702, 2010.
-  C. Y. Ning, Y. He, M. Wu, and J. H. She, “Improved razumikhin-type theorem for input-to-state stability of nonlinear time-delay systems,” IEEE Trans. on Automatica Control, Vol.59, No.7, pp. 1983-1988, 2014.
-  W. J. Chen, J. D. Wu, and J. H. She, “Design of compensator for input dead zone of actuator nonlinearities,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.17, No.6, pp. 805-812, 2013.
-  R. R. Selmic and F. L. Lewis, “Deadzone compensation in motion control systems using neural networks,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.45, No.4, pp. 602-613, 2000.
-  S. Nishikawa and J. Yoneyama, “Guaranteed cost output feedback control of fuzzy systems via LMI approach,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.14, No.6, pp. 567-573, 2010.
-  H. G. Han, “Adaptive controller for T-S fuzzy model with modeling error,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.15, No.7, pp. 759-766, 2011.
-  S. Hara, T. Omata, and M. Nakano, “Synthesis of repetitive control systems and its applications,” Proc. of the 24th IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, New York, USA, pp. 1387-1392, 1985.
-  H. Hikita, M. Yamashita, and Y. Kubota, “Repetitive control for a class of nonlinear systems,” JSME Int. J., Vol.36, No.4, pp. 430-434, 1993.
-  J. Ghosh and S. Barbara, “Application of repetitive controllers to nonlinear plants,” Proc. of the American Control Conf., Vol.5, pp. 2692-2697, 1998.
-  J. H. She, M. X. Fang, Y. Ohyama, H. Hashimoto, and M. Wu, “Improving disturbance- rejection performance based on an equivalent-input-disturbance approach,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics. Vol.55, No.1, pp. 380-389, 2008.
-  R. J. Liu, M. Wu, G. P. Liu, and J. H. She, “Active disturbance-rejection control based on an improved equivalent-input-disturbance approach,” IEEE/ ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.18, No.4, pp. 1410-1413, 2013.
-  J. Q. Liu, W. J. Chen, M. Wu, J. H. She, and Y. He, “Compensation in repetitive control system for aperiodic disturbances and input dead zone,” Preprints of the 19th Int. Federation of Automatica Control, pp. 2752-2757, 2014.
-  J. Q. Han, “A class of uncertain extended state observer,” Control and Decision, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 85-88, 1995.
-  S. H. Li, J. Yang, W. H. Chen, and X. S. Chen, “Generalized extended state observer based control for systems with mismatched uncertainties,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.59, No.12, pp. 4792-4802, 2012.
-  J. H. She, A. Zhang, X. Lai, and M. Wu, “Global stabilization of 2-DOF underactuated mechanical systems – an equivalent-input-disturbance approach,” Nonlinear Dynamics, Vol.69, pp. 495-509, 2012.
-  M. Wu, B. G. Xu, W. H. Cao, and J. H. She, “Aperiodic disturbance rejection in repetitive-control systems,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 1044-1051, 2014.
-  R. J. Liu, G. P. Liu, M. Wu, F. C. Xiao, and J. H. She, “Robust disturbance rejection based on equivalent-input-disturbance approach,” IET Control Theory and Applications, Vol.7, No.9, pp. 1261-1268, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.