Research on Cross-Correlative Blur Length Estimation Algorithm in Motion Blur Image
Li Dongming*1, Su Zhengbo*2, Su Wei*3,†, and Zhang Lijuan*4
*1School of Information Technology, Jilin Agriculture University
No.2888, XinCheng Street, Changchun City, Jilin 130118, China
*2School of Computer Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology
92 West Dazhi Street, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001, China
*3Informatization Center, Changchun University of Science and Technology
No.7089, Rd. Weixing, Changchun, Jilin 130022, China
*4College of Computer Science and Engineering, Changchun University of Technology
No.2055, YanAn Street, Changchun City, Jilin 130012, China
-  M. Ben-Ezra and Nayar, “Motion deblurring using hybrid imaging,” IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Madison, Winsconsin, pp. 454-460, 2003.
-  T. F. Chan and C. K. Wong, “Total variation blind deconvolution,” IEEE Trans. Image Process, Vol.7, No.3, pp. 370-375, 1998.
-  C. Mayntz and T. Aach, “Blur identification using a spectral inertia tensor and spectral zeros,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Image Proc, pp. 885-889, 1999.
-  M. M. Chang, A. M. Tekalp, and A. T. Erdem, “Blur identification using the bispectrum,” IEEE Trans. Acoust. Speech Signal Process, Vol.39, pp. 2323-2325, 1991.
-  Z. Yu and Z. Xu-sheng, “An improved motion blur image restoration algorithm,” Computer Engineering and Science, Vol.31, No.10, pp. 491-500, 2009.
-  M. R. Baham and A. K. Katsagellos, “Digital image restoration,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol.14, No.2, pp. 24-41, 1997.
-  M. Ebranhimi Moghaddam and M. Jamzad, “Motion blur identification in noisy images using mathematical models and statistical measures,” Pattern Recognition, Vol.40, pp. 1946-1957, 2007.
-  H. Haogang and L. Yan-ling, “Blurred Image Restoration based on the movement of direction information measure,” Computer Engineering, Vol.36, No.2, pp. 201-202, 2010.
-  Z. De, “Digital Image Processing (MATLAB),” Beijing: Posts & Telecom Press, pp. 176-184, 2009.
-  G. Bonmassar and E. L. Schwartz, “Real-time restoration of images degraded by uniform motion blur in foveal active systems,” IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, Vol.8, No.12, pp. 1838-1842, 1999.
-  H. Hanyu and Z. Tianxu, “Fast restoration approach for rotational motion blurred image based on deconvolution along the blurring paths,” Optical Engineering, Vol.42, No.12, pp. 3471-3486, 2003.
-  Y. Yitzhaky, I. Mor, and A. Lantzman, “A direct method for restoration of motion blurred images,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol.15, No.6, pp. 1512-1519, 1998.
-  M. R. Banham and A. K. Katsagellos, “Digital image restoration,” IEEE Signal Processing Mag., 14, pp. 24-41, 1997.
-  USC-SIPI Image Database, Online Image Database Available: http://sipi.usc.edu/database [Accessed May 2015]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.