Interactive Document Clustering System Based on Coordinated Multiple Views
Yasufumi Takama and Takuma Tonegawa
Graduate School of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University
6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  Y. Takama and R. Miyake, “Proposal of Interactive Clustering System Employing Grouping-based Pairwise Constraint Generation,” PacificVis2014, Poster Session, pp. 11-12, 2014.
-  J. C. Roberts, “State of the art: Coordinated & multiple views in exploratory visualization,” Int. Conf. on Coordinated and Multiple Views in Exploratory, pp. 61-71, 2007.
-  M. Scherr, “Multiple and Coordinated Views in Information Visualization,” The Media Informatics Advanced Seminar on Information Visualization, 2008/2009.
-  W. Sunayama, “Knowledge Emergence using Total Environment for Text Data Mining,” SCIS&ISIS2014, pp. 1506-1511, 2014.
-  Y. Takama and T. Tonegawa, “Development of Interactive Document Clustering System based on Coordinated Multiple Views,” IWACIII Part 2 2015, S1-4, 2015.
-  S. Ananiadou, D. B. Kell, and J. Tsujii, “Text Mining and Its Potential Applications in Systems Biology,” TRENDS in Biotechnology, Vol.24, No.12, pp. 571-579, 2006.
-  A. Hotho, A. Nürnberger, and G. Paaβ, “A Brief Survey of Text Mining,” LDV Forum -GLDV J. for Computational Linguistics and Language Technology, Vol.20, No.1, pp. 19-62, 2005.
-  F. Ciravegna, J. Matiasek, L. Gilardoni, and W. J. Black, “Facile: Classifying Texts Integrating Pattern Matching and Information Extraction,” Int. Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 890-895, 1999.
-  T. Nasukawa, M. Morohashi, and T. Nagano, “Customer claim mining: Discovering knowledge in vast amounts of textual data,” Technical report, IBM Research, Japan, 1999.
-  E. Tani and W. Sunayama, “Feature Interpretation Support for Comparing Newcomers and Veterans in Electronic Health Records,” JSAI SIG-AM-03-07, pp. 37-43, 2013 (in Japanese). bibitemtakama-jsai15 Y. Takama, M. Kushima, and W. Sunayama, “Development of EMR Analysis Support Tool based on TETDM and Its Evaluation through Actual EMR Analysis,” Trans. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.30, No.1, pp. 372-382, 2015 (in Japanese).
-  T. Kajinami, “Practical of Information Education using TETDM,” JSAI2013, 3B3-NFC-01a-5, 2013 (in Japanese).
-  H. Tokunaga and T. Sugimura, “Development of TETDM Tools which Unified R and Weka,” JSAI TETDM-01-SIG-IC-06-07, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  G. Andrienko and N. Andrienko, “Coordinated Multiple Views: a Critical View,” CMV’07, pp. 72-74, 2007.
-  T. Masui, M. Minakuchi, I. George, R. Borden, and K. Kashiwagi, “Multiple-View approach for smooth information retrieval,” Proc. of the ACM Symp. on User Interface and Software Technology (UIST’95), pp. 199-206, 1995.
-  M. Q. W. Baldonado, A. Woodruff, and A. Kuchinsky, “Guidelines for Using Multiple Views in Information Visualization,” Working Conf. on Advanced Visual Interface Conf., pp. 110-119, 2000.
-  Y. Takama, T. Ishibashi, T. Okada, and Y. Horii, “M2VSM: Extended VSM based on Meta Keyword and Its Application to Text Mining,” Int. J. of Computer Science and System Analysis (IJCSSA), Vol.2, No.2, pp. 115-120, 2008.
-  W. Sunayama and M. Yachida, “A Panoramic View System for Extracting Key Sentences with Discovering Keywords Featuring a Document,” The Trans. of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, Vol.J84-D-I, No.2, pp. 146-154, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  W. Sunayama and M. Yachida, “A Panoramic View System for Extracting Key Sentences based on Viewpoints and an Application to the Search Engine,” Trans. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.17, No.1, pp. 14-22, 2002 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.