Nonparametric Optimization of Preference in Technical Efficiency in China
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Zhejiang University of Finance & Economics
No.18, Xueyuan Street, Xiasha Education Park, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310018, China
-  A. Wagstaff, W. Yip, M. Lindelow, and W. C. Hsiao, “China’s health system and its reform: A review of recent studies,” Health Economics, No.18, pp. S7-S23, 2009.
-  R. Herd, Y. Hu, and V. Koen, “Improving China’s health care system,” Economics department working papers, OECD, No.75, 2010.
-  R. Ling, F. Liu, X. Lu, and W. Wang, “Emerging issues in public health: a perspective on China’s healthcare system,” Public Health, Vol.125, pp. 9-14, 2011.
-  W. Yip and W. C. Hsiao, “China’s health care reform: A tentative assessment,” China Economic Review, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 613-619, 2009.
-  J. Zeng, “Semi-parametric identification of determinants of health expenditures – evidence from inpatients in China,” Management Decision, Vol.52, No.7, pp. 1302-1318, 2014.
-  L. Feng and H. Li, “Medicine price change: prevent solving one problem only to find another cropping up,” Guangming Daily, pp. 11-25, 2009.
-  L. Zeng and C. Lu, “Break drug dependent doctors pattern, financial compensation needs 89.6 billion yuan,” Economic Information Daily, 04-13, 2007.
-  K. Eggleston, J. Wang, and K. Rao, “From plan to market in the health sector? China’s experience,” J. of Asian Economics, Vol.19, No.5-6, pp. 400-412, 2008.
-  J. Clement, V. Valdmanis, G. Bazzoli, M. Zhao, and A. Chukmaitov, “Is better? an analysis of hospital outcomes and efficiency with a DEA model of output congestion,” Health Care Management Science, Vol.11, No.1, pp. 67-77, 2008.
-  J. Yang and W. Zeng, “The trade-offs between efficiency and quality in the hospital production: Some evidence from Shenzhen, China,” China Economic Review, Vol.31, pp. 166-184, 2014.
-  P. Berta, G. Callea, G. Martini, and G. Vittadini, “The effects of upcoding, cream skimming and readmissions on the Italian hospitals efficiency: a population-based investigation,” Economic Modelling, Vol.27, No.4, pp. 812-821, 2010.
-  Y. C. Ng, “The productive efficiency of Chinese hospitals,” China Economic Review, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 428-439, 2011.
-  H. Chang, M. Cheng, and S. Das, “Hospital ownership and operating efficiency: evidence from Taiwan,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.159, No.2, pp. 513-527. 2004.
-  H. Hu, Q. Qi, and C. Yang, “Analysis of hospital technical efficiency in China: Effect of health insurance reform,” China Economic Review, No.23, pp. 865-877, 2012.
-  Y. Varabyova and J. Schreyogg, “International comparisons of the technical efficiency of the hospital sector: Panel data analysis of OECD countries using parametric and non-parametric approaches,” Health Policy, No.112, pp. 70-79, 2013.
-  L. Asanduluia, M. Romanb, and P. Fatulescua, “The efficiency of healthcare systems in Europe: a data envelopment analysis approach,” Procedia Economics and Finance, No.10, pp. 261-268, 2014.
-  B. Xu, J. Zeng, and J. Watada, “Changes in Production Efficiency in China: Identification and Measuring,” Springer New York, ISBN 978-1-4614-7719-8, Book DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4614-7720-4, 2014.
-  B. Xu, “The effect of foreign direct investment on regional economic growth: an application with path converged design approach,” Economic Research, No.2, pp. 44-54, 2010.
-  J. Zeng and B. Xu, “Measurement of technological progress and efficiency improvement based on the governmental investment driven mode,” The J. of Quantitative & Technical Economics, Vol.28, No.5, pp. 78-92, 2011.
-  J. Zeng, B. Xu, and J. Watada, “Identification and realization of changing technical efficiency based on path-converged design,” Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Vol.6, No.4, pp. 1463-1654, 2010.
-  C. Stone, “An asymptotically optimal window selection rule for kernel density estimates,” The Annals of Statistics, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 1285-1297, 1984.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.