A Simulation Research on Inventory Cost of Custom Product Under E-commerce Circumstances
Shuangjiao Fan*,** and Xuping Wang*,***,†
*Institute of Systems Engineering, Dalian University of Technology
No. 2, Linggong Road, Dalian 116023, China
**School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Dalian Polytechnic University
No. 1, Qinggongyuan, Dalian 116034, China
***School of Business, Dalian University of Technology
-  S. M. Davis, “From Future Perfect: Mass Customization,” Planning Review, Vol.17, No.2 pp. 16-21, 1989.
-  P. II B. Joseph, B. Victor, and A. C. Boynton, “Making Mass Customization Work,” Harvard Business Review, Vol.71, No.5, pp. 108-118, 1993.
-  H. Marilyn M., M. Ahmadi, W. J. K. Jih, and L. P. Ettkin, “Technologies in Support of Mass Customization Strategy: Exploring the Linkages between E-Commerce and Knowledge Management,” Computers in Industry, Vol.59, No.4, pp. 351-363, 2008.
-  L. Wuyi, J. Efstathiou, and E. del V. Lehne, “Customer Service Level in a Lean Inventory under Mass Customization,” Mass Customization: Challenges and Solutions, pp. 233-250, Springer, 2006.
-  T. Zhang and J. Efstathiou, “The Complexity of Mass Customization Systems under Different Inventory Strategies,” Int. J. of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.19, No.5, pp. 423-433, 2006.
-  S. X. J. jianhua, “Research on Coordination of Pricing and Inventory Strategies in Mass Customization,” Chinese J. of Management Science, Vol.17, No.6, pp. 109-115, 2009.
-  H. Aigbedo, “A Note on Parts Inventory and Mass Customization for a Two-Stage Jit Supply Chain with Zero-One Type of Bills of Materials,” J. of the Operational Research Society, Vol.60, No.9, pp. 1286-1291, 2008.
-  S. C. L. jiajia, “An Inventory Model with Trapezoidal Type Demand and Deteriorating Items for Instant Customization,” the 2010 International Conference on Management Science and Engineering (ICMSE 2010), pp. 234-239, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, 2010.
-  W. Urban, “Assemble-to-Order Manufacturing: Implications for Materials Management,” J. of Operations Management, Vol.4, No.4, pp. 347-368, 1984.
-  A. Yalçcin and S. H. Xu, “Joint Inventory Replenishment and Component Allocation Optimization in an Assemble-to-Order System,” Management Science, Vol.50, No.1, pp. 99-116, 2004.
-  Dougru Mustafa K, M. I. Reiman, and Q. Wang, “A Stochastic Programming Based Inventory Policy for Assemble-to-Order Systems with Application to the W Model,” Operations Research, Vol.58, No.4-Part-1, pp. 849-864, 2010.
-  L. Yingdong and J.-S. Song, “Order-Based Cost Optimization in Assemble-to-Order Systems,” Operations Research, Vol.53, No.1, pp. 151-169, 2005.
-  L. Yuyu and B. Huang, “Product Selection and Components Replenishment Model of Ato Manufacturer under Heterogeneous Demand,” J. of Applied Mathematics, 2013.
-  S. X. J. jianhua, “Research on Impact of Postponement Strategies on Inventory Cost in Mass Customization,” Systems engineering theory methodology applications, Vol.13, No.5, pp. 385-389, 2004.
-  Ronald S. Tibben-Lembke Yehuda Bassok, “An Inventory Model for Delayed Customization: A Hybrid Approach,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.165, No.3, pp. 748-764, 2005.
-  F. Cipriano, F. Salvador, and A. Trentin, “Form Postponement Effects on Operational Performance: A Typological Theory,” Int. J. of Operations & Production Management, Vol.28, No.11, pp. 1067-1094, 2008.
-  Su Jack CP, Y.-L. Chang, M. Ferguson, and J. C. Ho, “The Impact of Delayed Differentiation in Make-to-Order Environments,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.48, No.19, pp. 5809-5829, 2010.
-  Graman Gregory A, “A Partial-Postponement Decision Cost Model,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.201, No.1, pp. 34-44, 2010.
-  H. Aigbedo, “An Assessment of the Effect of Mass Customization on Suppliers’ Inventory Levels in a Jit Supply Chain,” European J. of Operational Research, Vol.181, No.2, pp. 704-715, 2007.
-  L. Der-Chiang, F. M. Chang, and S.-C. Chang, “The Relationship between Affecting Factors and Mass-Customisation Level: The Case of a Pigment Company in Taiwan,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.48, No.18, pp. 5385-5395, 2010.
-  Z. Xiaobo and H. Simin, Inventory Management, Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.