A Stock Trading Strategy Based on Time-Varying Quantile Theory
Tiantian Liu, Ning Qiu, and Wentao Gu
Department of Statistics, Zhejiang Gongshang University
Hang Zhou 310018, China
-  E. E. Peters, “Fractal market analysis: Applying chaos theory to investment and economics,” Willey & Sons, 1994.
-  T. Kimoto, K. Asakawa, M. Yoda, and M. Takeoka, “Stock market prediction system with modular neural network,” Proc. of IJCNN, 1990.
-  K. Kamijo and T. Tanikawa, “Stock price pattern recognition: a recurrent neural network approach,” Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks, 1990.
-  H. Ahmadi, “Testability of the arbitrage pricing theory by neural networks,” Int. Conf. on Neural Networks, pp. 1385-1393, 1990.
-  S. S. Kim, “Time-delay recurrent neural network for temporal correlations and prediction,” Neurocomputing, pp. 253-263, 1998.
-  E. Saad, D. Prokhorov, and D. Wunsch, “Comparative study of stock trend prediction using time delay, recurrent and probabilistic neural networks,” IEEE Trans. Neural Netw, Vol.6, pp. 1456-1470, 1998.
-  R. D. F. Harris and F. Yilmaz., “A momentum trading strategy based on the low frequency component of the exchange rate,” J. of Banking & Finance, Vol.33, pp. 1575-1585, 2009.
-  X. Li, Z. Deng, and J. Luo, “Trading strategy design in financial investment through a turning points prediction scheme,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.36, pp. 7818-7826, 2009.
-  N. Baba and T. Kawachi, “A New Trial for Improving the Traditional Technical Analysis in the Stock Markets,” Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.3213, pp. 434-440, 2004.
-  M. N. Vora, “Genetic Algorithm for trading signal generation,” Int. Conf. on Business and Economics Research, 2010.
-  H. Kim and K. Shin, “A hybrid approach based on neural networks and genetic algorithms for detecting temporal patterns in stock markets,” Applied Soft Computing, Vol.7, pp. 569-576, 2007.
-  D. Bao and Z. Yang, “Intelligent stock trading system by turning point confirming and probabilistic reasoning,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.34, pp. 620-627, 2008.
-  X. Lin, Z. Yang, and Y. Song, “Intelligent stock trading system based on improved technical analysis and Echo State Network,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.38, pp. 11347-11354, 2011.
-  Pei-Chann Chang, T. Warren Liao, Jyun-Jie Lin, Chin-Yuan Fan., “A dynamic threshold decision system for stock trading signal detection,” Applied Soft Computing, 11, 3998-4010,(2011).
-  A. Esfahanipour and S. Mousavi, “A genetic programming model to generate risk-adjusted technical trading rules in stock markets,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.38, pp. 8438-8445, 2011.
-  A. Harvey and V. Oryshchenko, “Kernel density estimation for time series data,” Int. J. of Forecasting, Vol.28, pp. 3-14, 2012.
-  A. Péerez, “Comments on ‘Kernel density estimation for time series data,’” Int. J. of Forecasting, Vol.28, pp. 15-19, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.