Modeling of High Temperature Gas Flow 3D Distribution in BF Throat Based on the Computational Fluid Dynamics
Jian Qi An*,†, Kai Peng**, Wei Hua Cao*, and Min Wu*
*School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
No.388 Lumo Road, Wuhan 430074, China
**School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University
Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
-  L. Wei-Guo, “Review and Look Forward of the Development of Iron Making in China Since 21st Century,” China Metallurgy, Vol.22, No.11, pp. 4-10, 2012.
-  X. F. Dong, A. B. Yu, J. I. Yagi, et al., “Modelling of Multiphase Flow in a Blast Furnace: Recent Developments and Future Work,” ISIJ Int., Vol.47, No.11, pp. 1553-1570, 2007.
-  M. S. Chu, X. F. Yang, F. M. Shen, et al. “Numerical Simulation of Innovative Operation of Blast Furnace Based on Multi-fluid Model,” J. of Iron and Steel Research Int., Vol.13, No.6, pp. 8-15, 2006.
-  H. Nogami, M. Chu, and J. Yagi., “Multi-dimensional Transient Mathematical Simulator of Blast Furnace Process Based on Multi-fluid and Kinetic Theories,” Computers and Chemical Engineering, Vol.29, No.11, pp. 2438-2448, 2005.
-  M. Chu, X. Yang, F. Shen, et al., “Numerical Simulation of Innovative Operation of Blast Furnace Based on Multi-fluid model,” J. of Iron and Steel Research, Int., Vol.13, No.6, pp. 8-15, 2006.
-  Z. Y. Zhou, H. P. Zhu, A. B. Yu, et al. “Discrete Particle Simulation of GasCsolid Flow in a Blast Furnace,” Computers and Chemical Engineering, Vol.32, No.8, pp. 1760-1772, 2008.
-  D. Fu, Y. Chen, Y. Zhao, et al. “CFD Modeling of Multiphase Reacting Flow in Blast Furnace Shaft with Layered Burden,” Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 66, No. 1, pp. 298-308, 2014.
-  D. Fu, C. Q. Zhou, Y. Chen, “Numerical Methods for Simulating the Reduction of Iron Ore in Blast Furnace Shaft,” J. of Thermal Science and Engineering Applications, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 1-9, 2014.
-  J. Q. An, M. Wu, Y. He, et al., “Intelligent Modeling Based on Expert Evaluation and Information Fusion for Burden Surface Temperature Field of Blast Furnace,” Computers and Applied Chemistry, Vol.25, pp. 782-786, 2006.
-  J. Q. An, B. Wang, M. Wu, et al., “A measuring System for Burden Surface Temperature Field of Blast Furnace,” Proc. of the 18th IFAC World Congress, Milano, Italy, Vol.8, pp. 12102-12107, 2011.
-  Y. Wu, Y. Hu, and F. Jiang, “Design of Temperature Measurement System Based on Two-color Imaging in Adaptive Optics of CCD,” Proc. of SPIE-The Int. Society for Optical Engineering, pp. 7656-76564E, 2010.
-  C. S. Xue, W. H. Cao, M. Wu, et al., “Recognition Method for Determining Gas Flow Distribution along Blast Furnace Burden Surface,” Tsinghua Science and Technology, Vol. 48, pp. 1785-1789, 2008.
-  J. Sauvola, and M. Pietikainen, “Adaptive Document Image Binarization,” Pattern Recognition, Vol.33, No.2, pp. 225-236, 2000.
-  S. Kiranyaz, M. Ferreira, and M. Gabbouj, “Automatic Object Extraction over Multi-scale Edge Field for Multimedia Retrieval,” IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, Vol.15, No.12, pp. 3759-3772, 2006.
-  J. Q. An, Y. Liu, M. Wu, et al., “Reconstruction of Gas Flow Distribution in Blast Furnace Throat,” J. of Control Theory and Application, Vol.31, No.5, pp. 624-631, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.