Design and Implementation of Intelligent Event-Driven Human-Computer Interface on Vehicles
Jia Zhang*,**, Sheng-Li Xu*,**, and Fang Deng*,**
*School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology
Haidian District, Beijing 100081, China
**Key Laboratory of Intelligent Control and Decision of Complex Systems
5 South Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100081, China
-  A. Schmidt, W. Spiessl, and D. Kern, “Driving Automotive User Interface Research,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 85-88, 2010.
-  J. S. Wang, R. R. Knipling, and M. J. Goodman, “The Role of Driver Inattention in Crashes: New Statistics from the 1995 Crashworthiness Data System,” 40th Annual Proc. of the Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine, pp. 377-392, 1996.
-  D. L. Strayer and F. A. Drew, “Profiles in Driver Distraction: Effects of Cell Phone Conversations on Younger and Older Drivers,” Human Factors: The J. of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, Vol.46, No.4, pp. 640-649, 2004.
-  D. M. Krum, J. Faenger, B. Lathrop, et al., “All Roads Lead to CHI: Interaction in the Automobile,” CHI’08 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems, ACM, pp. 2387-2390, 2008.
-  D. A. Norman, “Living with Complexity,” Mit Press, 2010.
-  Y. Li, “Forward-bachward Analysis of Supply Chain Using Fuzzy Cognitive Map,” Dalian University of Technology, 2011.
-  L. Yu, “Intelligent Study Algorithm of Fuzzy Cognitive Map and its usage,” Jiang Nan Uniuversity, 2009.
-  J. Blanchette and M. Summerfield, “C++ GUI Programming with Qt 4,” O’Reilly Japan, pp. 11-12, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.