Comparison of Knowledge Acquisition Methods for Dynamic Scheduling of Wafer Test Processes with Unpredictable Testing Errors
Tsubasa Matsuo*, Masahiro Inuiguchi*, and Kenichiro Masunaga**
*Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University, 1-3 Machikaneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-8531, Japan
**Renesas Electronics Co., 2-6-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004, Japan
-  D. Ouelhadj and S. Petrovic, “A Survey of Dynamic Scheduling in Manufacturing Systems,” J. Sched., Vo.12, pp. 417-431, 2009.
-  I.M. Ovacik and R. Uzsoy,” “Decomposition Methods for Scheduling Semiconductor Testing Facilities,” The Int. J. of Flexible Manufacturing Systems, Vol.8, pp. 357-388, 1996.
-  Y. Shen and R. C. Leachman, “Stochastic Wafer Fabrication Scheduling,” IEEE Tran. Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol.16, No.1, pp. 2-14, 2003.
-  J.-Z. Wu and C.-F. Chien, “Modeling Semiconductor Testing Job Scheduling and Dynamic Testing Machine Configuration,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.35, pp. 485-496, 2008.
-  Z. Michalewicz, “Genetic Algorithms + Data Structures = Evolution Programs,” 3rd, Revised and Extended Ed., Springer, Berlin, 1998.
-  T. Matsuo, M. Inuiguchi, K. Masunaga, and D. Hirota, “Dynamic Scheduling Approaches to Wafer Test Scheduling with Unpredictable Error,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.17, pp. 526-534, 2013.
-  S. F. Smith, “Flexible learning of problem solving heuristics through adaptive search,” Proc. 8th Int. Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, Vol.1, pp. 422-425, 1983.
-  K. Sakakibara, “Research about Scheduling Rule Acquisition Based on Genetic Based Machine Learning,” Graduate School of Science and Technology, Doctor Thesis, Kobe University, 2004.
-  J. R. Quinlan, “C4.5: Programs for Machine Learning,” Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 1993.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.