Effective Method for Wind and Solar Power Grid Systems Based on Recurrent Neural Networks
Keisuke Kimura, Takayuki Kimura, Takefumi Hiraguri,
and Kenya Jin’no
Nippon Institute of Technology, 4-1-1 Gakuendai, Miyashiro, Minami-Saitama, Saitama 345-8501, Japan
-  F. P. Sioshansi, “Smart grid: Integrating renewable, distributed & efficient energy,” Academic Press, 2011.
-  T. Hikihara, K. Tashiro, and Y. Kitamori, “Power packetization and routing for smart management of electricity,” Proc. of the Int. Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, Vol.2012-3732, pp. 1-6, 2012.
-  M. Sharafi and T. Y. ELMekkawy, “Multi-objective optimal design of hybrid renewable energy systems using pso-simulation based approach,” Renewable Energy, Vol.68, pp. 67-71, 2014.
-  J. Zeng, M. Li, J. F. Liu, J. Wu, and H. W. Ngan, “Operational optimization of a stand-alone hybrid renewable energy generation system based on an improved genetic algorithm,” IEEE Trans. on Power and Energy Society General Meeting, pp. 1-6, 2010.
-  M. E. Gamez, E. N. Sanchez, and L. J. Ricalde, “Optimal operation via a recurrent neural network of a wind- solar energy system,” Proc. of the Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks, Vol.69, pp. 2222-2228, 2011.
-  D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, “Collective dynamics of smallworld networks,” Nature, Vol.393, pp. 440-442, 1998.
-  G. A. Pagani and M. Aiello, “Power grid complex network evolutions for the smart grid,” Physica A, Vol.396, pp. 248-266, 2014.
-  G. B. Dantzig, “Linear programming and extensions,” Princeton Univ. Press, 1998.
-  W. Li, “A new neural network approach of linear programming,” Proc. of the 7th Int. Conf. on Machine Learning, pp. 723-727, 2008.
-  N. Karmaekar, “A new polynomial-time algorithm for linear programming,” Combinatorica, Vol.4, pp. 373-395, 1984.
-  J. Wang, “Analysis and design of a recurrent neural network for linear programming,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems, Vol.40, pp 613-618, 1993.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.