On Bayesian Clustering with a Structured Gaussian Mixture
Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology, G5-19, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8503, Japan
-  K. Yamazaki, “A Theoretical Analysis of KL-type Generalization Error on Hidden Variable Distribution,” Technical Report NC2010-165, IEICE, 2011.
-  C. Andrieu, N. d. Freitas, A. Doucet, and M. I. Jordan, “An Introduction to MCMC for Machine Learning,” Machine Learning, Vol.50, No.1-2, pp. 5-43, 2003.
-  M. E. Tipping and C. M. Bishop, “Probabilistic Principal Component Analysis,” J. of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B, Vol.61, pp. 611-622, 1999.
-  M. E. Tipping and C. M. Bishop, “Mixtures of probabilistic principal component analyzers,” Neural Computation, Vol.11, No.2, pp. 443-482, February 1999.
-  C. M. Bishop, “Bayesian PCA,” In NIPS, pp. 382-388, 1998.
-  C. M. Bishop, “Variational principal components,” Proc. 9th Int. Conf. on Artificial Neural Networks (ICANN’99), pp. 509-514, 1999.
-  S. Watanabe, “Algebraic Geometry and Statistical Learning Theory,” Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.