Clinical Nurses’ Awareness Structure of Delirium – An Analysis of Spontaneous Utterances in a Group Interview by DEMATEL Method –
Takayuki Kawaura* and Yasuyuki Sugatani**
*Department of Mathematics, Kansai Medical University, 2-5-1 Shinmachi, Hirakata, Osaka 573-1010, Japan
**Center for Medical Education, Kansai Medical University, 2-5-1 Shinmachi, Hirakata, Osaka 573-1010, Japan
-  The Statistics Bureau of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, “The Population Statistics Released in May 2012,” 2012.
-  Director General for Policy on Cohesive Society, “The White Paper on Aging Society in 2010,” 2010.
-  The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, “The Patient Survey in 2008,” 2009.
-  N. Campbell, M. A. Boustani, A. Ayub, G. C. Fox, S. L. Munger, C. Ott, O. Gutzman, M. Farber, A. Ademuyiwa, and R. Singh, “Pharmacological Management of Delirium in Hospitalized Adults – A Systematic Evidence Review,” J. of General Internal Medicine, Vol.24, No.7, pp. 848-853, 2009.
-  S. K. Inouye, “The dilemma of delirium: Clinical research controversies regarding diagnosis evaluation of delirium in hospital elderly medical patients,” J. of the American Medical Association, Vol.97, pp. 278-288, 1994.
-  S.Watanuki, “Prediction, Prevention, and Treatment of Delirium in Elderly People,” J. of Japan Academy of Gerontological Nursing, Vol.11, No.2, pp. 26-30, 2007.
-  M. Ito, H. Imura, and F. Takahisa, “Igaku-Shoin’s Medical Dictionary,” Igaku-Shoin, 2009.
-  The Japan Geriatrics Society, “Textbook of Geriatric Medicine,” Medical View, 2003.
-  K. Ichinose, K. Ohota, and N. Horikawa, “Delirium. Find out as soon as possible! Treat them as soon as possible!,” Shorinsha, 2007.
-  M. Hasegawa and T. Kamei, “Clinical Nurse’s Assessment Structure for Predicting the Development of Delirium among the Elderly Patients in Acute Care Setting,” J. of St. Luke’s Society of Nursing Research, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 1-10, 2006.
-  E. Kinoshita, “Introduction to Decision Making Theory,” Kindai Kagaku sha Co., Ltd, 1996.
-  T. Liang, S. Hsu, C. Huang, and M. Chen, “A Study on the Causal Relationship of Evaluation and Selection Criteria for the Professional Capabilities in School’s Administrative Operation,” J. of Applied Sciences, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 354-365, 2013.
-  T. Monma, “TN Method – Rural revitalization activity support system –,” Ienohikari-Kyokai, 2001.
-  H. Lee, G. Tzeng, W. Yeih, Y. Wang, and S. Yang, “Revised DEMATEL: resolving the infeasibility of DEMATEL,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol.37, pp. 6746-6757, 2013.
-  D. Sumrit and P. Anuntavoranich, “Using DEMATEL Method to Analyze the Causal Relations on Technological Innovation Capability Evaluation Factors in Thai Technology-Based Firms,” Int. Trans. J. of Engineering, Management, & Applied Sciences & Technologies, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 81-103, 2013.
-  E. Falatoonitoosi, S. Ahmed, and S. Sorooshian, “Expanded DEMATEL for Determining Cause and Effect Group in Bidirectional Relations,” The Scientific World J., Vol.2014, 2014.
-  Y. Sugatani, T. Kawaura, Y. Kawabata, M. Nakai, and M. Kajiwara, “Clinical nurses’ awareness structure for delirium care -Part1: An analysis by DEMATEL-method-,” The J. of The Department of Liberal Arts Kansaii Medical University, Vol.30, pp. 67-88, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.