Estimation of Locations of Densely Distributed Subjects Using NMF with Nonpixel Information
Yusuke Kubo, Masao Kubo, Hiroshi Sato,
and Akira Namatame
National Defense Academy of Japan, 1-10-20 Hashirimizu, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 239-8686, Japan
-  T. Sakaki, M. Ozaki, and Y. Matsuo, “Earthquake shakes Twitter users: real-time event detection by social sensors,” Proc. of the 19th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web, pp. 851-860, ACM, 2010.
-  E. Aramaki, S.Maskawa, and M.Morita, “Twitter Catches The Flu: Detecting Influenza Epidemics using Twitter,” Proc. EMNLP 2011, pp. 1568-1576, 2012.
-  M. Paul and M. Dredze, “You Are What You Tweet: Analyzing Twitter for Public Health,” Proc. ICWSM 2011, 2011.
-  S. Kurihara, Y. Okada, and M. Numao, “SIR-Extended Information Diffusion Model of False Rumor and its Prevention Strategy for Twitter,” Proc. WEIN 2013, pp. 114-128, 2013.
-  D. Crandall, L. Backstrom, D. Huttenlocher, and J. Kleinberg, “Mapping the world’s photos,” Proc. WWW 2009, pp. 761-770, 2009.
-  Z. Yin, L. Cao, J. Han, C. Zhai, and T. Huang, “Geographical topic discovery and comparison,” Proc. WWW 2011, pp. 247-256, 2011.
-  M. Kumano, M. Koseki, K. Ono, and M. Kimura, “Extracing Hot Photo-spots from Geotagged Photographs with Timestamps,” IPSJ J., Vol.5, No.3, pp. 41-53, 2012.
-  M. Kubo, S. Nakayama, and H. Sato, “Collective Discovery of Geographic Locations of Frequently Photographed Objects Only using the Metadata of Digital Photographs,” Procedia Computer Science, Vol.10, pp. 625-633, 2012.
-  Y. Kubo, M. Kubo, H. Sato, M. Hirano, and A. Namatame, “Understanding Geographic Attentions of Crowd from Photographing Information,” J of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.17, No.6, pp. 890-903, 2013.
-  A. Abe, T. Sasaki, and N. Odashima, “Development and Operational Evaluation of the Groupware Based on Geographical Location Information for Local Community Activities,” IPSJ J., Vol.45, No.1, pp. 155-163, 2004.
-  D. Lee and H. Seug, “Learning the parts of objects by non-negative matrix factorization,” Nature, Vol.401, pp. 788-791, 1999.
-  P. Smaragdis and J. Brown, “Non-negative matrix factorization for polyphonic music transcription,” Proc. WASPAA 2003, pp. 177-180, 2003.
-  X. Wei, L. Xin, and G. Yihong, “Document clustering based on nonnegative matrix factorization,” Proc. ACM SIGIR 2003, pp. 267-273, 2003.
-  H. Fujita, M. Arikawa, and K. Okamura, “Three-Dimensional Real Space Mapping of Photographs with Precise Spatial Metadata,” IEICE Trans. A, Vol.J87-A, No.1, pp. 120-131, 2004.
-  M. Shirai, M. Hirota, S. Yokoyama, N. Fukuta, and H. Ishikawa, “A System for Reproducing Multi-viewpoint Landmarks using Geotagged Photos,” Proc. DEIM Forum 2012, 2012.
-  D. Lee and H. Seug, “Algorithms for nonnegative matrix factorization,” Proc. NIPS 2000, pp. 556-562, 2000.
-  C. Fevotte, N. Bertin, and J.-L. Durrieu, “Nonnegative matrix factorization with the Itakura-Saito divergence: With application application to music analysis,” NECO, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 793-830, 2009.
-  H. Sawada, “Nonnegative Matrix Factorization and Its Applications to Data/Signal Analysis,” IEICE J., Vol.95, No.9, pp. 829-833, 2012.
-  Standard of the Camera & Imaging Products Association, “Exchangeable image file format for digital still camera: Exif Version 2.3,” 2010.
-  C. M. Bishop et al., “Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning,” pp. 541-542, Springer, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.