Efficient Deal Identification by Constraint Relaxation for Collaborative Decision Making Using Negotiation
Raiye Hailu and Takayuki Ito
Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya shi, Showa-ku, Gokiso-cho, Aichi 466-8555, Japan
-  C. Faratin, C. Sierra, and N. R. Jennings, “Using similarity criteria to make issue trade-offs in automated negotiations,” Artificial Intelligence, Vol.142, pp. 205-237, 2002.
-  M. Fatima, M. Wooldridge, and N. R. Jennings, “Optimal negotiation of multiple issues in incomplete information settings,” The 3rd Int. Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, pp. 1080-1087, 2004.
-  K. Hindriks, C. Jonker, and D. Tykhonov, “Eliminating Interdependencies between Issues for Multi-issue Negotiation,” Cooperative Information Agents X (CIA2006), 2011.
-  R. Y. K. Lau, “Towards genetically optimized multi-agent multi- issue negotiations,” The 38th Hawaii Int. Conf. On System Sciences, pp. 1080-1087, 2005.
-  R. J. Lin and S. T. Chou, “Bilateral multi-issue negotiations in a dynamic environment,” The Agent-Mediated Electronic Commerce, 2003.
-  M. Klein, P. Faratin, H. Sayama, and Y. Bar-yam, “Negotiating Complex Contracts,” MIT Sloan Research Paper No.4196, 2001.
-  T. Baarslag, K. V. Jonker, and R. Lin, “The First Automated Negotiating Agents Competition (ANAC 2010),” Studies in Computational Intelligence. LNCS, Vol.383, 2010.
-  T. Ito, H. Hattori, and M. Klein, “Multi-issue Negotiation Protocol for Agents Exploring Nonlinear Utility Spaces,” Int. Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI07), pp. 1347-1352, 2007.
-  M. Klein, P. Faratin, H. Sayama, and Y. Bar-Yam, “The Dynamics of Collaborative Design Insights From Complex Systems and Negotiation Research,” Concurrent Engineering Research and Applications, Vol.12, 2003.
-  K. Fujita, T. Ito, H. Hattori, and M. Klein, “An Approach to Implementing A Threshold Adjusting Mechanism in Very Complex Negotiations A Preliminary Result,” Int. Conf. on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems (KICSS2007), pp. 185-192, 2007.
-  K. Fujita, T. Ito, H. Hattori, andM. Klein, “Effects of Revealed Area based Selection Method for Representative-based Protocol,” Agentbased Complex Automated Negotiations (ACAN2008), 2008.
-  H. Hattori, M. Klein, and T. Ito, “Using Iterative Narrowing to enable multi-party negotiations with multiple Interdependent Issues,” Proc. of the 6th Int. Joint Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, pp. 1043-1045, 2007.
-  I. Marsa-Maestre, M. A. Lopez-Carmona, J. Velasco, and E. hoz, de-la, “Effective Bidding and Deal Identification for Negotiations in Highly Nonlinear Scenarios,” Proc. of 8th Int. conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multi agent Systems (AAMAS), pp. 1057-1064, 2009.
-  R. Hailu and T. Ito, “Efficient Deal Identification For the Constraints Based Utility Space Model,” The AAMAS Workshop on Agent-based Complex Automated Negotiations (ACAN2011).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.