Compensation of Stribeck-Type Nonlinear Friction in Positioning Control Using Equivalent-Input-Disturbance Approach
Qi Shi*1, Liyu Ouyang*2, Jinhua She*3,
Li Xu*4, Junya Imani*3, and Yasuhiro Ohyama*3
*1Graduate School of Bionics, Computer and Media Sciences, Tokyo University of Technology, 1404-1 Katakura, Hachioji, Tokyo 192-0982, Japan
*2School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University, Yuelu Mountain, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
*3School of Computer Science, Tokyo University of Technology, 1404-1 Katakura, Hachioji, Tokyo 192-0982, Japan
*4Department of Electronics and Information Systems, Akita Prefectural University, 84-4 Ebinokuchi, Tsuchiya, Yuri-Honjo, Akita 015-0055, Japan
-  B. Armstrong-Hélouvry, P. Dupont, and C. C. DeWit, “A Survey of Models, Analysis Tools and Compensation Methods for the Control of Machines with Friction,” Automatica, Vol.30, No.7, pp. 1083-1138, 1994.
-  E. J. Berger, “Friction modeling for dynamic system simulation,” Appl Mech Rev, Vol.55, No.6, pp. 535-577, 2002.
-  A. Vanossi, N. Manini, M. Urbakh, S. Zapperi, and E. Tosatti, “Modeling friction: From nanoscale to mesoscale,” Rev. Mod. Phys., Vol.85, pp. 529-552, 2013.
-  I. Virgala and M. Kelemen, “Experimental Friction Identification of a DC Motor,” Int. J. of Mechanics and Applications, Vol.3, pp. 26-30, 2013.
-  R. Dhaouadi, “Torque Control in Harmonic Drives with Nonlinear Dynamic Friction Compensation,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, pp. 388-396, 2004.
-  M. R. Popović, D. M. Gorinevsky, and A. A. Goldenberg, “High-Precision Positioning of a Mechanism With Nonlinear Friction Using a Fuzzy Logic Pulse Controller,” IEEE Trans. Control Systems Technology, Vol.8, pp. 151-158, 2000.
-  R.-F. Fung, Ch.-F. Han, and J.-R. Chang, “Dynamic modeling of a high-precision self-moving stage with various frictional models,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol.32, pp. 1769-1780, 2008.
-  L. Freidovich, A. Robertsson, A. Shiriaev, and R. Johansson, “LuGre-Model-Based Friction Compensation,” IEEE Trans. Control Systems Technology, Vol.18, pp. 194-200, 2010.
-  W.-F. Xie, “Sliding-Mode-Observer-Based Adaptive Control for Servo Actuator With Friction,” IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, Vol.54, pp. 1517-1527, 2007.
-  D. D. Rizos and S. D. Fassois, “Friction Identification Based Upon the LuGre andMaxwell SlipModels,” IEEE Trans. Control Systems Technology, Vol.17, No.1, pp. 153-160, 2009.
-  J. She, M. Fang, Y. Ohyama, H. Hashimoto, and M. Wu, “Improving Disturbance-Rejection Performance Based on an Equivalent-Input-Disturbance Approach,” IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, Vol.55, pp. 380-389, 2008.
-  K. J. Åström, and C. C. De Wit, “Revisiting the LuGre Friction Model,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Vol.28, pp. 101-114, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.