Multi-Channel Information Operations on Quantum Images
Bo Sun*, Abdullah M. Iliyasu*,**, Fei Yan*,
Jesus A. Garcia Sanchez*, Fangyan Dong*, Awad Kh. Al-Asmari**,
and Kaoru Hirota*
*Hirota Lab., Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology, G3-49, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
**College of Engineering, Salman Bin Abdulaziz University, Al Kharj 11942, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
-  R.P. Feynman, “Simulating physics with computers,” Int. J. of Theoretical Physics, Vol.21, No.6, pp. 467-488, 1982.
-  M. Nagy and S. G. Akl, “Quantum computation and quantum information,” The Int. J. of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems, Vol.21, No.1, pp. 1-59, 2006.
-  A. Fijany and C. Williams, “Quantum wavelet transforms: Fast algorithms and complete circuits,” Quantum Computing and Quantum Communications, pp. 10-33, 1999.
-  A. Klappenecker and M. Rotteler, “Discrete cosine transforms on quantum computers,” Proc. of the 2nd Int. Symp. on Image and Signal Processing and Analysis 2001 (ISPA 2001), pp. 464-468, 2001.
-  C. C. Tseng and T.M. Hwang, “Quantum circuit design of 8× 8 discrete cosine transform using its fast computation flow graph,” IEEE Int. Symp. on Circuits and Systems 2005 (ISCAS 2005), pp. 828-831, 2005.
-  S. E. Venegas-Andraca and S. Bose, “Storing, processing and retrieving an image using quantum mechanics,” Proc. of the SPIE Conf. Quantum Information and Computation, pp. 137-147, 2003.
-  U. Mutze, “Quantum Image Dynamics – an entertainment application of separated quantum dynamics,” 2008, available at https://www.ma.u.edu/mp_arc/c/08/08-199.pdf [Accessed May 3, 2013]
-  S. E. Venegas-Andraca and J. L. Ball, “Processing images in entangled quantum systems,” Quantum Information Processing, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 1-11, 2010.
-  P. Q. Le, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “A flexible representation of quantum images for polynomial preparation, image compression, and processing operations,” Quantum Information Processing, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 63-84, 2011.
-  B. Sun, P. Q. Le, A. M. Iliyasu, F. Yan, J. A. Garcia, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “AMulti-Channel Representation for images on quantum computers using the RGBα color space,” IEEE 7th Int. Symp. on Intelligent Signal Processing (WISP) 2011, pp. 1-6, 2011.
-  P. Q. Le, A. M. Iliyasu, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “Fast geometric transformations on quantum images,” IAENG Int. J. of Applied Mathematics, Vol.40, No.3, pp. 113-123, 2010.
-  P. Q. Le, A. M. Iliyasu, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “Efficient Color Transformations on Quantum Images,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.15, No.6, pp. 698-706, 2011.
-  A. M. Iliyasu, P. Q. Le, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “Watermarking and authentication of quantum images based on restricted geometric transformations,” Information Sciences, Vol.186, No.1, pp. 126-149, 2012.
-  A. M. Iliyasu, P. Q. Le, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “A framework for representing and producing movies on quantum computers,” Int. J. of Quantum Information, Vol.9, No.6, pp. 1459-1497, 2011.
-  A. R. Smith, “Alpha and the history of digital compositing,” Microsoft Tech Memo 7, Vol.24, pp. 2010, 1995, available at http://www.cs.princeton.edu/courses/archive/spring12/cos426/papers/Smith95c.pdf [Accessed May 3, 2013]
-  D.Wang, W. Jia, G. Li, and Y. Xiong, “Natural Image Composition with Inhomogeneous Boundaries,” Advances in Image and Video Technology, pp. 92-103, 2012.
-  C. D. Herrera, J. Kannala, and J. Heikkilä, “Multi-view alpha matte for free viewpoint rendering,” Computer Vision/Computer Graphics Collaboration Techniques, pp. 98-109, 2011.
-  K. N. Plataniotis and A. N. Venetsanopoulos, “Color image processing and applications,” Springer-Verlag, 2000.
-  C. Lomont, “Quantum convolution and quantum correlation algorithms are physically impossible,” Arxiv preprint quantph/0309070, 2003.
-  S. Machnes, “QLib-A Matlab Package for Quantum Information Theory Calculations with Applications,” Arxiv preprint arXiv:0708.0478, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.