Step Output Tracking Controller Design for Networked Control Systems
Zhong-Hua Pang*1,*2, Guo-Ping Liu*3,*4, and Donghua Zhou*1
*1Department of Automation, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
*2School of Automation Engineering, Qingdao Technological University, Qingdao 266033, China
*3School of Engineering, University of South Wales, Pontypridd CF37 1DL, United Kingdom
*4CTGT Center, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
-  R. Aragues, J. Cortes, and C. Sagues, “Distributed consensus on robot networks for dynamically merging feature-based maps,” IEEE Trans. Rob., Vol.28, No.4, pp. 840-854, Aug. 2012.
-  R. C. Luo and O. Chen, “Mobile sensor node deployment and asynchronous power management for wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol.59, No.5, pp. 2377-2385, May 2012.
-  C.A. Castro, A. Alqassis, S. Smith, T. Ketterl, Y. Sun, et al., “A wireless robot for networked laparoscopy,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., Vol.60, No.4, pp. 930-936, Apr. 2013.
-  H. Lim, J. Park, D. Lee, and H. J. Kim, “Build your own quadrotor: Open-source projects on unmanned aerial vehicles,” IEEE Rob. Autom. Mag., Vol.19, No.3, pp. 33-45, Sep. 2012.
-  W. Heemels, A. Teel, N. van de Wouw, and D. Nešić, “Networked control systems with communication constraints: Tradeoffs between transmission intervals, delays and performance,” IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, Vol.55, No.8, pp. 781-1796, Aug. 2010.
-  L. Zhang, H. Gao, and O. Kaynak, “Network-induced constraints in networked control systems–A survey,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Inf., Vol.9, No.1, pp. 403-416, Feb. 2013.
-  J. P. Hespanha, P. Naghshtabrizi, and Y. Xu, “A survey of recent results in networked control systems,” Proc. IEEE, Vol.95, No.1, pp. 138-162, Jan. 2007.
-  R. A. Gupta and M.-Y. Chow, “Networked control system: Overview and research trends,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol.57, No.7, pp.2527-2535, Jul. 2010.
-  Y. Xia, M. Fu, and G.P. Liu, “Analysis and Synthesis of Networked Control Systems,” Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2011.
-  H. Zhang, et al., “Observer-based tracking controller design for networked predictive control systems with uncertain Markov delays,” Proc. Am. Control Conf., pp. 5682-5687, 2012.
-  H. Zhang, Y. Shi, and M. Liu, “H∞ step tracking control for networked discrete-time nonlinear systems with integral and predictive actions,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Inf., Vol.9, No.1, pp. 337-345, Feb. 2013.
-  Y. Shi, J. Huang, and B. Yu, “Robust tracking control of networked control systems: Application to a networked DC motor,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol.60, No.12, pp. 5864-5874, Dec. 2013.
-  H. Gao and T. Chen, “Networked-based H∞ output tacking control,” IEEE Trans. Autom. Contr., Vol.53, No.9, pp. 2142-2148, 2008.
-  Y.-L.Wang and G.-H. Yang, “Output tracking control for networked control systems with time delay and packet dropout,” Int. J. Control, Vol.81, No.11, pp. 1709-1719, Nov. 2008.
-  Y.-L. Wang and G.-H. Yang, “Robust H∞ model reference tracking control for networked control systems with communication constraints,” Int. J. Control Autom. Syst., Vol.7, No.6, pp. 992-1000, Dec. 2009.
-  D. Liberzon, “Switching in Systems and Control,” Birkhauser, 2003.
-  G. P. Liu, et al., “Networked predictive control of systems with random network delays in both forward and feedback channels,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol.54, No.3, pp. 1282-1297, Jun. 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.