Self-Organized Map Based Learning System for Estimating the Specific Task by Simple Instructions
Hiroyuki Masuta, Yasuto Tamura, and Hun-ok Lim
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kanagawa University, 3-27-1 Rokkakubashi, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 221-8686, Japan
-  G. A. Bekey, “Autonomous Robots: From Biological Inspiration to Implementation and Control (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series),” A Bradford Book, 2005.
-  N. Mitsunaga, Z. Miyashita, K. Shinozawa, T. Miyashita, H. Ishiguro, and N. Hagita, “What makes people accept a robot in a social environment,” Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3336-3343, 2008.
-  H. Masuta, Y. Tamura, and H. Lim, “A Decision Making for A Robot Based on Simple Interaction with Human,” Knowledge Based and Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems, SIST 14, pp. 1-10, 2012.
-  S. Zhao, K. Nakamura, K. Ishii, and T. Igarashi, “Magic Cards: A Paper Tag Interface for Implicit Robot Control,” Proc. of the ACM Conf. on Human Factors in Computing Systems, CHI2009, pp. 173-182, 2009.
-  T. Sato, Y. Nishida, J. Ichikawa, Y. Hatamura, and H. Mizoguchi, “Active Understanding of Human Intention by a Robot through Monitoring of Human Behavior,” Intelligent Robot and Systems, ELSEVIER, pp. 349-372, 1995.
-  J. J. Gibson, “The ecological approach to visual perception,” Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1979.
-  D. N. Lee, “Guiding movement by coupling taus,” Ecological psychology, Vol.10, No.3-4, pp. 221-250, 1998.
-  M. T. Turvey and R. E. Shaw, “Ecological foundations of cognition,” Int. J. of Consciousness Studies, No.6, pp. 95-110, 1999.
-  M. Endsley, “Towards a Theory of Situation Awareness in Dynamic Systems,” Human Factors, Vol.37, No.1, pp. 32-64, 1995.
-  E. Sato, T. Yamaguchi, and F. Harashima, “Natural Interface Using Pointing Behavior for Human-Robot Gestural Interaction,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.54, No.2, pp. 1105-1112, 2007.
-  N. Y. Chong, H. Hongu, K. Ohba, S. Hirai, and K. Tanie, “Knowledge Distributed Robot Control Framework,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Control, Automation, and Systems, pp. 22-25, 2003.
-  M. Mizukawa, Y. Nakauchi, K. Ohba, and T. Yamaguchi, “Review of Kukanchi Research 2009,” Proc. of SICE System Integration Division Annual Conference, 2I1-1, 2009.
-  Y. Fukusato, E. Sato-Simokawara, T. Yamaguchi, and M. Mizukawa, “A Service System Adapted to Changing Environments Using Kukanchi,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.4, 2009.
-  M. Nishiyama, “Robot Vision Technology for Target Recognition,” Toshiba review, Vol.64. No.1, pp. 40-43, 2009.
-  T. Oggier, M. Lehmann, R. Kaufmannn, M. Schweizer, M. Richter, P. Metzler, G. Lang, F. Lustenberger, and N. Blanc, “An allsolid- state optical range camera for 3D-real-time imaging with sub-centimeter depth-resolution (SwissRanger),” Proc. of SPIE, Vol.5249, pp. 634-545, 2003.
-  T. Leyvand, C. Meekhof, W. Yi-Chen, S. Jian, and G. Baining, “Kinect Identity: Technology and Experience,” IEEE Computer Society, Vol.44, Issue 4, pp. 94-96, 2011.
-  OpenRTM-aist:
-  N. Ando, S. Kurihara, G. Biggs, T. Sakamoto, and H. Nakamoto, “Software Deployment Infrastructure for Component Based RTSystems,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.23, No.3, pp. 350-359, 2011.
-  H. Masuta, E. Hiwada, and N. Kubota, “Control Architecture for Human Friendly Robots Based on Interacting with Human,” 4th Int. Conf. on ICIRA 2011, Part II, LNAI 7102, pp. 210-219, 2011.
-  Y. Matsusaka, “Open Source Software for Human Robot Interaction,” Proc. of IROS 2010 Workshop on Towards a Robotics Software Platform, 2010.
-  A. Davison, “Kinect Open Source Programming Secrets: Hacking the Kinect with OpenNI,” NITE, and Java, McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics, 2012.
-  T. Kohonen, “Self-Organizing Maps,” Springer, 2000.
-  K. Murakami, T. Hasegawa, Y. Nohara, B. W. Ahn, and R. Kurazume, “Position Tracking System for Commodities in an Indoor Environment,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on Sensors, pp. 1879-1882, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.