A Neural Network Structure Decomposition Based on Pruning and its Visualization Method
Atsushi Shibata, Jiajun Lu, Fangyan Dong,
and Kaoru Hirota
Department of Computational Intelligence and Systems Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology, G3-49, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  K. G. Jolly, R. Sreerama Kumar, and R. Vijayakumar, “Intelligent task planning and action selection of a mobile robot in a multi-agent system through a fuzzy neural network approach,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol.23, pp. 923-933, 2010.
-  M. Okada, D. Nakamura, and Y. Nakamura, “Self-organizing Symbol Acquisition and Motion Generation based on Dynamics-based Information Processing System,” The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.20, No.3, SP-A, pp. 177-186, 2005.
-  M. Shahjahn and K. Murase, “A Dynamic Node Decaying Method for Pruning Artificial Neural Networks,” IEICE Trans. Inf. and Syst., Vol.E86-D, No.4, pp. 736-751, April 2003.
-  M. Shahjahn and K. Murase, “A Pruning Algorithm for Training Cooperative Neural Network Ensembles,” IEICE Trans. Inf. and Syst., Vol.E89-D, No.3, pp. 1257-1269, March 2006.
-  S. Kikuchi and N. Nakamura, “Recurrent neural network with shortterm memory and fast structural learning method,” System and Computer in Japan, Vol.34, No.6, pp. 69-79, 2003.
-  Z. Zhang and J. Qiao, “A Node Pruning Algorithm for Feedforward Neural Network Based on Neural Complexity,” Int. Conf. on Intelligent Control and Information Processing, Dalian China, pp. 406-410, August 13-15, 2010.
-  C. B. D. J. Newman, S. Hettich, and C. Merz, “UCI Repository of Machine Learning Databases,” 1998.
-  http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/physx
-  N. Higa and H. Shirotsuchi, “Studies on An Algorithm for Reducing Redundant Units Based on Geometrical Approach,” The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, technical report, pp. 43-48, June 2002 (in Japanese).
-  http://opencv.org/
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.