Conditions to Diffuse Green Management into SMEs and the Role of Knowledge Support: Agent-Based Modeling
Kyoto Sangyo University, Kamigamo-motoyama, Kita-ku, Kyoto 603-8555, Japan
-  R. Hillary (Ed.), “Small and medium-sized enterprises and the environment: business imperatives,” Greenleaf Publishing Limited, 2000.
-  S. S. P. Haden, J. D. Oyler, and J. H. Humphreys, “Historical, practical, and theoretical perspectives on green management: An exploratory analysis,” Management Decision, Vol.47, No.7, pp. 1041-1055, 2009.
-  C. Carraro and F. Leveque (Eds.), “Voluntary Approaches in Environmental Policy,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999.
-  S. Heckbert, T. Baynes, and A. Reeson, “Agent-based modeling in ecological economics,” Annuals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Issue: Ecological Economics Reviews, Vol.1185, pp. 39-53, 2010.
-  K. Zaima, “Kankyo-hairyo-kata shakai wo dezainsuru agent-based modeling: Kenkyu no genjou to kongo no kadai (Agent-based modeling for designing the environmental conscious society: a review and future researches),” Operations Research, Vol.53, No.12, pp. 678-685, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  Z. Kuscsik, D. Holvath, and M. Gmitra, “The critical properties of the agent-based model with environmental-economic interaction,” Physica A, Vol.379, pp. 199-206, 2007.
-  R. B. Matthews, N. G. Gilbert, A. Roach, J. G. Polhill, and N. M. Gotts, “Agent-based land-use models: a review of applications,” Landscape Ecology, Vol.22, No.10, pp. 1447-1459, 2007.
-  M. A. Janssen and W. Jager, “Simulating diffusion of green products: Co-evolution between firms and consumers,” J. of Evolutionary Economics, Vol.12, pp. 283-306, 2002.
-  K. Zaima, “Effects of structural and behavioral strategies toward the environmentally conscious society: Agent-Based Approach,” in T. Terano, H. Kita, T. Kaneda, K. Arai, and H. Deguchi (Eds.), Agent-Based Simulation From Modeling Methodologies to Real-World Applications, pp. 233-246, Springer-Verlag, Tokyo, 2005.
-  K. Zaima, “Agent-based simulation on the diffusion of research and development for environmentally conscious products,” in K. Arai, H. Deguchi, and H. Matsui (Eds.), Agent-Based Modeling Meets Gaming Simulation, pp. 119-138, Springer-Verlag, Tokyo, 2006.
-  M. Schwoon, “Simulating the adoption of fuel cell vehicles,” J. of Evolutionary Economics, Vol.16, pp. 435-472, 2006.
-  T. Zhang, S. Gensler, and R. Garcia, “A study of the diffusion of alternative fuel vehicles: An agent-based modeling approach,” J. of Product Innovation Management, Vol.28, pp. 152-168, 2011.
-  E. Kiesling, M. Gunther, C. Stummer, and L. M. Wakolbinger, “Agent-based simulation of innovation diffusion: a review,” Central European J. of Operations Research, Vol.20, No.2, pp. 183-230, 2012.
-  K. Zaima, “Chushou-kigyou no kankyou keiei no genjou to kadai: kikai kinzoku-gyou to purasuchikku-kakou-gyou no gyoukaihikaku to keinen-hikaku kara (An investigation on the implementing environmental management of small and medium sized enterprises in machine & metal and plastic processing industries: a comparative analysis),” Shoukou-Kinyuu, Vol.57, No.5, pp. 47-60, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  K. Zaima, “Chushou-kgyou no kankyou keiei suisin no jouken ni kansuru jisshou bunseki: kikai kinzoku-gyou to purasuchikkukakou-gyou no keisu (An empirical study on the conditions to promote environmental management of small and medium sized enterprises),” Shakai-Keizai Sisutemu (Social and Economic Systems), No.29, pp. 67-76, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  J. A. del Brio and B. Junquera, “A review of the literature on environmental innovation management in SMEs: implications for public policies,” Technovation, Vol.23, pp. 939-948, 2003.
-  C. M. Parker, J. Redmond, and M. Simpson, “A review of interventions to encourage SMEs to make environmental improvements,” Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Vol.27, pp. 279-301, 2009.
-  H. E. J. Bos-Brouwers, “Corporate Sustainability and Innovation in SMEs: Evidence of Themes and Activities in Practice,” Business Strategy and the Environment, Vol.19, pp. 417-435, 2010.
-  K. Zaima, “Chuushou-kigyou no kankyou business innovation: kigyou-zokusei to jouhou-shien no kouka (Green business innovation of SMEs: Corporate features and roles of information support),” conference paper for the 2nd Annual Conf. of Japan Forum of Business and Society, Waseda University, Japan, September 21, 2012.
-  K. Zaima, “Chushou-kgyou no kankyou keiei nitaisuru shien no genjou to kadai: chiiki shakai niokeru kankyou komunikeishon dezain ni mukete (Conditions of support for the environmental management of SMEs: For an effective design of environmental communication in a local community),” Shakai-Keizai Sisutemu (Social and Economic Systems), No.31, pp. 45-58, 2010 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.