Tag Line Generating System Using Information on the Web
Hiroaki Yamane and Masafumi Hagiwara
The Department of Information and Computer Science, Keio University, 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan
-  Y. Anzai, “Mind And Brain – introduction of cognitive science,” Iwanami Shinsho, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  H. Koizumi, “Science history of brain – From Freud to brain map to MRI,” Kadokawa SSC Shinsho, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  K. Shimizu and M. Hagiwara, “A new electronic dictionary with meaning description of case frame,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.9, No.3, pp. 304-313, 2005.
-  Z. Kozareva, B. Navarro, S. Vazquez, and A. Montoyo, “Ua-zbsa: A headline emotion classification through web information,” In Proc. of the Fourth International Workshop on Semantic Evaluations (SemEval-2007), pp. 334-337, Prague, Czech Republic, June 2007.
-  A. Abbasi, H. Chen, S. Thoms, and T. Fu, “Affect analysis of web forums and blogs using correlation ensembles,” IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol.20, pp. 1168-1180, 2008.
-  C. Kohli, L. Leuthesser, and R. Suri, “Got slogan? guidelines for creating effective slogans,” Business Horizons, Vol.50, No.5, pp. 415-422, 2007.
-  H. Kitamura, R. Yamaji, and H. Tabuki, “Advertising Slogan,” Yuhikaku, 1981 (in Japanese).
-  Sloganizer.net, “Instant slogans with our slogan generator.”
-  THE-PCMAN-WEBSITE, “Free slogan generator.”
-  M. Banko, V. O. Mittal, and M. J. Witbrock, “Headline generation based on statistical translation,” In Proc. of the 38th Annual Meeting on Association for Computational Linguistics, ACL ’00, pp. 318-325, 2000.
-  T. Matsudaira and M. Hagiwara, “Catchcopy creation support system using electronic dictionary and genetic programming,” The Trans. of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, C, A publication of Electronics, Information and System Society, Vol.124, No.1, pp. 164-169, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  T. Matsudaira and M. Hagiwara, “Catchcopy creation support system using interactive genetic programming and electronic dictionary,” The Trans. of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, C, A publication of Electronics, Information and System Society, Vol.125, No.4, pp. 616-622, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Nishihara, W. Sunayama, and M. Yachida, “Title-composing support system for reaching new audiences,” In The 21st Annual Conf. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, pp. 2H4-2H5. The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  S. Nakano and T. Onisawa, “Generation system of attractive tagline,” In Japan Society of Kansei Engineering, p. B71, Japan Society of Kansei Engineering, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  N. Ito and M. Hagiwara, “Natural language generation using automatically constructed lexical resources,” In Int. Joint Conf. on Neural Networks (IJCNN), The 2011, pp. 980-987, Aug. 2011.
-  Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan, “Technology industry map 2010, software 2 service engineering field,” 2010 (in Japanese).
-  D. Bollegala, Y. Matsuo, and M. Ishizuka, “A web search enginebased approach to measure semantic similarity between words,” IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol.23, pp. 977-990, 2011.
-  S. Kenji and M. Shigeki, “Product retrieval method based on customer reviews,” IPSJ Journal, Vol.49, No.7, pp. 2598-2603, Jul. 2008 (in Japanese).
-  H. Yamane and M. Hagiwara, “Catchphrase generating system based on statistical analysis,” SIG-KBS Workshop, Vol.94, pp. 7-12, Dec. 2011 (in Japanese).
-  NTT Comware, “Nippon long-seller discussion Vol.73 arm pencil case ‘an elephant’s step can’t break it!,” (in Japanese).
-  SourceForge.jp, “Ipadic legacy,” (in Japanese).
-  T. Kudo, K. Yamamoto, and Y. Matsumoto, “Applying conditional random fields to japanese morphological analysis,” In Proc. of EMNLP, pp. 230-237, 2004.
-  T. Kudo and H. Kazawa, “Web Japanese N-gram Version 1,” Gengo Shigen Kyokai, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  T. Kudo and H. Kazawa, “Release of Large-scale Japanese N-gram Data,” 2007 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.