Incorporating Renewable Energy Resources in a Smart Grid with Power Line Communication Using Matlab/Simulink
Md. Atikur Rahman Sarker*, Yuki Ueno*, Chi-Hung Kelvin Chu**,
and Ken Nagasaka*
*Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 2-24-16 Nakacho, Koganei, Tokyo 184-8588, Japan
**Department of Energy Management, Electric Research Planning, Con Edison, Inc., 116 Persimmon Lane, Holmdel, NJ 07733, USA
-  World Bank, “Renewable Energy for Rural Development,” The world Bank Group: 1818 H Street, NY Washigton, DC 20433, 2004.
-  M. Ibrahim, M. Anisuzzaman, S. Kumar, and S. C. Bhattacharya, “Demonstration of PV micro-utility system for rural electrification,” Solar Energy, Vol.72, No.6, pp. 521-530, 2002.
-  B. Jiang and Y. Fei, “Dynamic residential demand response and distributed generation management in smart microgrid with hierarchical agents,” Energy procedia, Vol.12, pp. 76-90, 2011.
-  M. H. Yaghmaee, A. Khisti, and A. Saeedi, “A zingbee and PLC based for home automation and networking in smart grid,” 26th Int. power system conf., Oct. 31 to Nov. 02, 2011, Tehran, Iran, 2011.
-  Power Division of Bangladesh.
-  NASA-Surface meteorology and solar Energy, A renewable energy resources website:
-  “Final report of solar and wind energy research – Bangladesh,” Energy Research Center, Dhaka, 2010.
-  R. Podmore and M. R. Robinson, “The role of Simulators for smart grid development,” IEE Trans Smart Grid 2010, Vol.1, pp. 205-212, 2010.
-  M.A. Mannah, N. Ginot, C. Batard, and M. Machmoum, “data transfer through the motor feeder cable in an industrial application,” Int. 24th applied power electronics conf. and exposition (APE) pp. 1667-72, 2009.
-  A. L. Dimeas and N. D Hatziargyriou, “Operation of a multi agent system for microgrid control,” IEEE Trans. on Power System, Vol.20, No.3, pp. 1447-1455, Aug 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.