Localization with a Mobile Anchor Using ABC-GA Hybrid Algorithm in Wireless Sensor Networks
Rongbin Qi*, Sijin Li*, Tianyi Ma**, and Feng Qian*
*Key Laboratory of Advanced Control and Optimization for Chemical Processes, Ministry of Education, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai 200237, China
**Department of Computer Science and Technology, Shanghai Business School, Shanghai 200235, China
-  I. F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci, “A Survey on Sensor Networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol.40, No.8, pp. 102-114, Aug. 2002.
-  J. Hightower and G. Borriello, “Location Systems for Ubiquitous Computing,” IEEE Computer, Vol.34, No.8, pp. 57-66, Aug. 2001.
-  U. dischoff, M. Strohbach, M.Hazas, and G. Kortuem, “Constraintbased distance estimation in ad-hoc wireless sensor networks,” In Proc. of the 3rd European workshop on Wireless Sensor networks, pp. 54-68, 2006.
-  F. Caballero, L. Merino, P. Gil, I. Maza, and A. Ollero, “A Probabilistic Frameworks for Entire WSN Localization Using A Mobile Robot,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.56, pp. 798-806, 2008.
-  D. Karaboga and B. Basturk, “A powerful and Efficient Algorithm for Numerical Function Optimization: Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) Algorithm,” J. of Global Optimization, Vol.39, No.3, pp. 459-171, Nov. 2007.
-  D. Karaboga, S. Okdem, and C. Ozturk, “Cluster based wireless sensor network routings using Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm,” In Proc. of Int. Conf. on Autonomous and Intelligent Systems, Povoa de Varzim, pp. 1-4, June 2010.
-  S. Hussain, A. W. Matin, and O. Islam, “Genetic Algorithm for Hierarchical Wireless Sensor Networks,” J. of Networks, Vol.2, No.5, Sep. 2007.
-  G. Mao, B. Fidan, and B. Anderson, “Wireless sensor network localization techniques,” Computer Networks, Vol.51, No.10, pp. 2529-2553, 2007.
-  T. He, C. Huang, B. M. Blum, J. A. Stankovic, and T. Abdelzaher, “Range-Free Localization Schemes for Large Scale Sensor Networks,” In Proc. of the ACM MobiCom 2003, San Diego, pp. 81-95, 2003.
-  S. M. Graham, A. Joshi, and Z. Pizlo, “The Traveling Salesman Problem: a Hierarchical Model,” J. of Memory and Cognition, Vol.28, pp. 1191-1204, 2000.
-  F. Qin, C. Wei, and L. Kezhong, “Node Localization with a Mobile Beacon Based on Ant Colony Algorithm in Wireless Sensor Networks,” In Proc. of Int. Conf. on Communications and Mobile Computing, pp. 303-307, Apr. 2010.
-  D. Niculescu and B. Nath, “Ad Hoc Positioning System (APS),” In Proc. of the IEEE GLOBECOM 2001, San Antonio, pp. 2926-2931, 2001.
-  Y. Shang, W. Ruml, Y. Zhang, and M. Fromherz, “Localization from Mere Connectivity,” In Proc. of the ACM MobiHoc, Annapolis, MD, pp. 201-212, June 2003.
-  A. Savvides, C. C. Han, and M. B. Srivastava, “Dynamic finegrained localization in Ad-Hoc networks of sensors,” In: Proc. of the 5th Annual Int. Conf. on Mobile Computing and Networking, Rome, pp. 166-179, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.