An Adaptation System in Unknown Environments Using a Mixture Probability Model and Clustering Distributions
Uthai Phommasak*, Daisuke Kitakoshi**, and Hiroyuki Shioya*
*Division of Information and Electronics, Graduate School of Engineering, Muroran Institute of Technology, 27-1 Mizumoto, Muroran, Hokkaido 050-8585, Japan
**Department of Information Engineering, Tokyo National College of Technology, 1220-2 Kunugida-machi, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo 193-0997, Japan
-  R. S. Sutton and A. G. Barto, “Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction,” MIR Press, Cambridge, MA, 1998.
-  T. Croonenborghs, J. Ramon, H. Blockeel, and M. Bruynooghe, “Model-assisted approaches for relational reinforcement learning: some challenges for the SRL community,” Proc. of the ICML-2006 Workshop on Open Problems in Statistical Relational Learning, Pittsburgh, PA, 2006.
-  F. Fernández and M. Veloso, “Probabilistic policy reuse in a reinforcement learning agent,” Proc. of the fifth Int. Joint Conf. on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, pp. 720-727, 2006.
-  R. Fung and K. Chang, “Weighting and integrating evidence for stochastic simulation in Bayesian networks,” Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, Vol.5, pp. 209-219, 1990.
-  C. Huang and A. Darwiche, “Inference in belief networks: a procedural guide,” Int. J. of Approximate Reasoning, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 225-263, 1996.
-  J. Pearl, “Probabilistic Reasoning in Intelligent Systems: Networks of Plausible Inference,” Morgan Kaufman Pub. Inc., San Francisco, CA, 1988.
-  D. Kitakoshi, H. Shioya, and R. Nakano, “Adaptation of the Online Policy-Improving System by using a Mixture Model of Bayesian Networks to Dynamic Environments,” Electrics Information and Communication Engineers, Vol.104, No.249, pp. 15-20, 2004.
-  D. Kitakoshi, H. Shioya, and R. Nakano, “Empirical analysis of an on-line adaptive system using a mixture of Bayesian networks,” Information Science, Vol.180, No.15, pp. 2856-2874, 2010.
-  F. Tanaka and M. Yamamura, “An approach to lifelong reinforcement learning through multiple environments,” Proc. of the 6th European Workshop on Learning Robots, EWLR-6, pp. 93-99, 1997.
-  T. Minato andM. Asada, “Environmental change adaptation for mobile robot navigation,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS’98), pp. 1859-1864, 1998.
-  E. Hellinger, “Neue Begründung der Theorie quadratischer Formen von unendlichvielen Veränderlichen,” J. of Reine Angewandte Mathematics, Vol.136, pp. 210-271, 1909.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.