Human-Machine Cooperation in an iSpace Robot Room
Balázs Tusor*, Annamária R. Várkonyi-Kóczy*,**,
Gábor Klie*, and Gábor Kocsis*
*Integrated Intelligent Systems Japanese-Hungarian Laboratory, Óbuda University, Népszínház u.8., H-1081 Budapest, Hungary
**Institute of Mechatronics and Vehicle Engineering, Óbuda University, Népszínház u.8., H-1081 Budapest, Hungary
-  J.-H. Lee, K. Morioka, N. Ando, and H. Hashimoto, “Cooperation of distributed intelligent sensors in intelligent environment,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.9, No.3, 2004.
-  J.-H. Lee and H. Hashimoto, “Intelligent Space,” in Proc. Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, IROS 2000, Vol.2, pp. 1358-1363, 2000.
-  M. Weiser, “The Computer for the twentyfirst century,” Scientific American, pp. 94-104, 1991.
-  G. Appenzeller, J.-H. Lee, and H. Hashimoto, “Building topological maps by looking at people: An example of cooperation between Intelligent Spaces and robots,” Intelligent Robots and Systems, Vol.3, No.7, pp. 1326-1333, 1997.
-  K. Hercegfi, “Heart Rate Variability Monitoring during Human-Computer Interaction,” Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, Vol.8, No.5, pp. 205-224, 2011.
-  J. F. Sowa, “Conceptual Graphs for a Data Base Interface,” IBM J. of Research and Development, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 336-357, 1976.
-  A. R. Várkonyi-Kóczy and B. Tusor, “Human-Computer Interaction for Smart Environment Applications Using Fuzzy Hand Posture and Gesture Models,” IEEE Trans. on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol.60, No.5, pp. 1505-1515, May 2011.
-  T. Raitio, A. Suni, J. Yamagishi, H. Pulakka, J. Nurminen, M. Vainio, and P. Alku, “HMM-Based Speech Synthesis Utilizing Glottal Inverse Filtering,” IEEE Trans. on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, Vol.19 Issue 1, pp. 153-165, Jan. 2011.
-  R. A. Brooks, “The Intelligent Room project,” 2nd Int. Conf. on Cognitive Technology (CT ’97), p. 271, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.